DEAD?[EA Store] BF:BC2 Week (PC Downloads), BC2 = $9.97, Vietnam = $7.47

Xealot42

CAGiversary!
Feedback
265 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. That is rather odd. There was a $5 BC2 deal going on not just 4 days ago.

$7 for Vietnam is great purchase along with the deal from the last BC2 game sale I mentioned. Thanks a lot.

So for those of us that bought BC2 from Impulse and downloaded the game through EADM, we should be able to pick up the dlc correct?

Also what is the SPECACT Kit? Is it paid for unlocks?

[quote name='j-cart']So for those of us that bought BC2 from Impulse and downloaded the game through EADM, we should be able to pick up the dlc correct?[/QUOTE]
Precisely. Just buy it through the EADM or on the EA website.

[quote name='j-cart']
Also what is the SPECACT Kit? Is it paid for unlocks?[/QUOTE]
Description says that it has new clothing for each class and some class specific weapons.

[quote name='j-cart']So for those of us that bought BC2 from Impulse and downloaded the game through EADM, we should be able to pick up the dlc correct?

Also what is the SPECACT Kit? Is it paid for unlocks?[/QUOTE]

It all works together. With the Vietnam expansion, it will simply give you a key you enter directly into the game client. You already have the BC2 content downloaded with the latest patch, so the key simply unlocks it for you.

SPECACT works a little differently. When you go to purchase it, make sure you are logged in to the same EA account that BC2 is registered to. It is automatically applied to your account upon purchase. So if you purchase it with a different account, you'll have to bug support for a refund.

Found a post on the Steam forums from DICE confirming that Vietnam will work with any version of the game. (Link)

Also, from what I have read the SPECACT upgrade gives you four additional loadout slots with different uniforms for each class and unlocks 1 weapon for each class earlier than you could normally get it (also with a different camo pattern).

Okay the SPECACT gives you the last gun from each respective class without having to unlock it. Doesn't matter to me, since I have only been playing the Vietnam DLC. So much fun!

Thanks for the heads up OP and to everyone else in here. I just got BF:BC2 and DLC for $15.xx good stuff :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back