[DEAD?]EB - Front Mission Evolved, Just Cause 2, Kane & Lynch 2: 19.99 new/17.99 used

Also to add to the list - Kingdom Heart: Birth By Sleep for $19.99.

Been waiting for a price drop, going to price match this on friday.

Too bad Just Cause 2 isn't availiable on PS3 :(

Other 2 titles doesn't seem worthy to pick up even at $20 price point :( SE completely ruined Front Mission Envolved.

Considering this can also be found on the other (more shameful) deal site, anyone who want these to play might want to act quickly. There's so much talk over there about buying 4 or more copies of each just to trade them in.

just sent a ISPU over to BB for Just Cause 2...now to just wait around until 7pm when I'm done work so I can go pick it up and PM it

Wow. I didn't think Front Mission or Kane & Lynch 2 would do that well, but to be dropped to this price so quickly? They must have really done badly at retail to drop in price this fast.

Heck, even though I'm a fan of the older Front Mission games, I'll probably still stay away at this price. They refuse to bring Scars of War to North America since they don't think there's enough interest in the franchise here, but they'll give us this game? It's almost insulting.

[quote name='Bamm']Wow. I didn't think Front Mission or Kane & Lynch 2 would do that well, but to be dropped to this price so quickly? They must have really done badly at retail to drop in price this fast.

Heck, even though I'm a fan of the older Front Mission games, I'll probably still stay away at this price. They refuse to bring Scars of War to North America since they don't think there's enough interest in the franchise here, but they'll give us this game? It's almost insulting.[/QUOTE]

+1. Front Mission is one of my most revered franchises, I really enjoyed Front Mission 3.

I even bought a modded PS2 so I can play the fan-translated version of Front Mission 5.

Wow, didn't Front Mission Evolved come out 2-3 months ago?

That's really quick for a price drop.

$20 for Just Cause 2 is pretty good, I traded in Just Cause 3 weeks ago for $30

Well, just received my order for FM:E, JC2 and Guitar Hero: Van Halen. JC2 was used, and it indeed come with a manual, but unfortunately I declined to proceed with my French classes after grade 9, and thus the manual is useless! I'll see if my local EB can exchange it for me, kind of bogus I wouldn't get an English manual. I did get the 'Mission Notes' in French and English however.

[quote name='PuppetYuber']wow 1 day shipping? holy smokes lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah the shipping speed for EB is great, same amount of time for m AC:B CE from a little while back. Placed the order earlier in the morning, arrived at my house the next day.

just so everyone knows...apparently this deal is dead. It seems to have been a 1-day thing as the prices are back up to their regular prices

bread's done
Back