**DEAD** eBay Daily Deal - XBL 12 Month - $34.99 (Free Ship)

Thanks OP. Just grabbed a $40 one after code at BB. Wish I would've held out. Oh well, got one of these too. Between my son & I we will use them.

I too picked one up. Mine current is good until nov this year but with gears 3 coming I know I will want to keep live and I doubt there will be a better deal than this anytime soon. I was dying to jump on the walmart deal that was posted until I saw it was $44.99. Thanks a lot OP.

Don't forget you can stack three years' worth of XBL on your account from the current date. If your XBL expires before 03/01/13, you can still stack another year onto it until 03/01/14.

Ack stop making me spend money! :p

I picked up a card from BB after the $20 off code and I had renewed a few months ago when there were no deals going around (Amazon had it for like $45)...

Sigh.. I guess I'll pick up another one of these... :)

[quote name='$hady']Good deal but I don't expire till Oct/Nov.. Another deal should come along closer to then. I hope :)[/QUOTE]

:lol: I doubt it.

Last year around this same time they had it for $29.99; this year it's $34.99. If you didn't grab any of those ODST or JOUST cards with the $20 off BB Gamer coupon, this is a good deal.

bread's done
Back