[DEAD] EBGames: Pokemon Silver, Red, Yellow $2.50 each

Yup it went like this

Blue Red
Then Yellow was the same game but a little bit of additions

Then
Gold Silver
And Chrystal was the same as Yellow was to R/B.

Damn! I wish Crystal was part of the deal, its the only one I never picked up.

And yeah, Silver is a completely new game made for the Gameboy Color platform. It has a bunch of new pokemon that weren't in Red/blue and it features a night/day system. I prefer the new pokemon in silver/gold to those in ruby/sapphire anyday. Its my personal fav actually.

Goddammit, just ordered Yellow and Silver, ordered Arc the Lad from CC earlier, RS3 from EB earlier even than that... I gotta get off this site today :)

hey if you got a gamestop around you they are giving 6 for silver and 5 for yellow

SO buy both for 7.00 play them and resell them for 11 at gamestop

only 4 YELLOW and 9 Silver left HURRY

i always wanted yellow because i like the design and layout of the cart...even tho i have had blue since its release date...damn you marketing!!!

i almost got a Yellow and silver but then i though Why do i need more games i will never play laying around the house

i would of never played them since i have the green leaf new game

Holy crap...those are the three Pokémon games that I own. No Blue or Gold, but I've got the three that were on sale. Wow...

I might go to EB to get Blue for $5, if only for my collection. That's an amazing price for what is possibly the best Game Boy RPG ever...

COOL

got

1 Gold
2 Silver
1 pokemon card trading game ( i wanted this its a fun game)

all for 10.50

20 bucks then 50% off for buy one get 1 so takes down to 10 then 2 bucks off with my discount cards

i think i got the last copy of gold

anyone need any of these pm me your offers i will probally still the gold and silvers up on ebay all i wanted was the card gaem

i doubt it will come back the 10 buck deals came back twice. this was the second time for it. if it does come back i want Red andb blue and yellow lol

well my orders been open past 24 hours and not shipped I bet i will get an cancell order email come tomorrow

Edit THEy just shipped WOOO

going to put them up on ebay for 10 each lol jk

now i got 3 pokemon games i dont need (I only wanted the card game ,,, it might be lame but its something to do at night at the lake0

shhh dont tell anyone
theres only 1 and dammmm i want like 4 of them so i can BOGO
these dam things are never fully coming back
and the dam BOGO is gonna run out and the price is gonna go up before they come back

bread's done
Back