[DEAD] Epic Mickey $14.99 AC @ Toys R Us B&M

randomthinker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Harrow! Searched and didn't see this. Just got back from TRU:

They have Epic Mickey on sale for $24.99 and there's a $10 off coupon in their gamer magazine. $14.99 + tax OTD.

I went for the DJ Hero and Pokemon games and got extra lucky :)

EDIT: Magazine is free, just grab one in store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, OP! Just stopped by TRU and picked up a copy. It was marked at 49.99, but scanned at 24.99.

They also had a few Pokemon Ranger DS games for 4.99. I might have to go back and pick them up.

[quote name='randomthinker']Yep, it's a free pick-up in store thing. Should have specified that.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...

I might go later

What does this magazine look like? And where is it usually located? I have no interest in heading to a TRU again, but I might for this game at this price.

i might stop by tuesday and see if this is still going on...i heard a lot of positives about this game and would like to play it...anyone have a picture of the magazine so i can know what to look out for and where is it usually located? thanks...

[quote name='Jayrcee']Is the $10 off coupon specific to Epic Mickey?[/QUOTE]

No, it's for a few other Disney games as well (I think Tangled, Toy Story, and Cars.)

The $24.99 doesn't appear to be a nationwide thing. Epic Mickey still scans at $49.99 at the store in Springfield, IL, and the staff insists there is no sale on Epic Mickey right now. (If anyone gets it to ring up at $24.99, let me know what I'm doing wrong).

For what it's worth, the coupon that you need is inside a magazine titled "Gamer Guide". The magazine has a red circle on the cover that says "Free! Take one!" and a picture of a couple of Pokemon on the rest of the cover. The magazine is only available in the video game section of the store, I couldn't see them anywhere else (they were not at the door when I walked in, and they weren't at the checkout).

Went to my TRU, Epic Mickey was priced at 24.99 but I could not find any coupon booklet and the employees had no idea what I was talking about. Can someone that found the coupon give more details?

Just picked one up. My store had a sign right under the game, but the sale price is only for today, 4/24.

Incidentally, the copy of the Gamer Guide that I found was over by the registers, so make sure you check both the games area as well as the front. Best thing to do would be be ask for it at the customer service desk.

Thanks OP! Picked up a copy this afternoon. Like others have said, it's a one day sale at $25. The magazines were stacked up on the counter at the registers in the R-Zone (chopper described them perfectly).

No coupon or bi monthly TRU gamer magazine at my local store. Been told they didn't receive any TRU gamer magazine since December. Also, Vanquis (360) is on sale $17 plus taxes. I end up picked Both Pokemon Rangers on DS for $5 Each ;)

[quote name='Masterkyo']No coupon or bi monthly TRU gamer magazine at my local store. Been told they didn't receive any TRU gamer magazine since December. Also, Vanquis (360) is on sale $17 plus taxes. I end up picked Both Pokemon Rangers on DS for $5 Each ;)[/QUOTE]

Vanquish for $17??? Was this at clearance pricing? Just want to make sure this isn't YMMV before heading out as it's still showing $39.99 online.

Good to hear, I'll have to check out my store then. I've been waiting for it to drop below $20.

bread's done
Back