Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
bappt said:
3 days and change left for this offer

Up to $29.90 now with free shipping.

$29.96 at Walmart as well
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Etrian-Odyssey-IV-Legends-of-the-Titan-Nintendo-3DS-w-Bonus-Music-and-Art-Collection/21958058

$29.96 at Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009LEIUY4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/etrian-odyssey-iv-legends-of-the-titan/105993
$29.99 new
$27.99 used

No longer on sale.

Alternatively, the game is also on sale for the same price on the eShop till 6/10 (info courtesy of the 3DS eShop sales thread).

kmy said:
Bestbuy.com has it at 29.99 now also
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Etrain+Odyssey+IV%3A+Legends+of+the+Titan+-+Nintendo+3DS/7608113.p?id=1218854266267&skuId=7608113&st=etrian%20odyssey%204&lp=7&cp=1
Sold out online but may be available locally.

No longer on sale, back to $39.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm thanks OP might try to find a used copy to use a birthday coupon on.

Edit: ended up doing exactly this and found a used copy with a case $20.15 (after PUR Pro/birthday coupon) and no tax cause store credit used. Thanks again OP!

Is this in-store price too or just online?
EDIT: Looks like in-store too because you can hold it for in-store pickup with that price.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Hmm thanks OP might try to find a used copy to use a birthday coupon on.[/QUOTE]

First post nails it for me. Going to stop by today and pick it up.

EO4 is an AMAZING update on the series. If you have any interest in dungeon crawling I suggest it. For warned though, the game is pretty tough.

[quote name='AionTelos']EO4 is an AMAZING update on the series. If you have any interest in dungeon crawling I suggest it. For warned though, the game is pretty tough.[/QUOTE]

I have only played EOII, but loved that. Is it more difficult than that was?

[quote name='invincibleaggre']Never got around to Etrian Odyssey, but now I kinda' want to...[/QUOTE]

You'll definitely want to. This is my first dungeon crawler and I'm into it.

Sweet, just as I started to get interested in dungeon crawlers. Now to decide if I should bite on one of these prices or shell a few more bucks out for a soundtrack version elsewhere.

EO4 is quite a good one in the series making it easier for new players to get into the series (Think 3 was my favorite followed by 4 then 2 never played 1...but will whenever the remake comes out and hopefully Atlus brings it over). Just be sure to plan out your characters and you'll be ok. I don't remember if you can get skill points reset (I believe so though you lose a few levels). Not worth it imho. Just a fun game and very well done. I still need to beat it as I have put many hours into the game but still am on the 4th land. Worth it!

Got it through the eshop. Seems like a perfect game to just always have to jump in for a quick dungeon dive then set it aside.

Not bad. Will hold out for $20, though.

Last edited:
[quote name='bshirk']Not bad. Will out out for $20, though.[/QUOTE]

If you have the GS PUR card and use the 20% bday coupon, you get the used copy for a shade over $20. I was able to score that this morning when I went.

damn shoulda got this yesterday. couldnt ship to home from the store, now its out. Cant think of anywhere to PM this and the only GS's with it in stock are guts

[quote name='Yanksfan']If you have the GS PUR card and use the 20% bday coupon, you get the used copy for a shade over $20. I was able to score that this morning when I went.[/QUOTE]

Is that the free power-up card or the paid one?

Edit: NM, none available nearby.

Last edited:
[quote name='JazzFlight']Thanks for the link. Figured I'd buy it through Play-Asia since I'd save a few bucks on the tax + lower price. Even though their free shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks to get to me, I've got enough games to play in the meantime.[/QUOTE]

Play-Asia doesn't seem to offer free shipping on $25+ orders anymore.

[quote name='bshirk']Not bad. Will hold out for $20, though.[/QUOTE]
My sentiments also. It's only been a few months since release, so may get there sooner than expected.

Keep in mind this game only gives 1 frakking save file. I bought this yesterday for me and my daughter who loves the Etrian series. We then found out you have only 1 save file. I bought a second copy pre-owned which came out to $20 and some change with the PUR and Bday coupon.

[quote name='eugaet']Everyone's submitting this to Amazon as a lower price, right? Right?![/QUOTE]

Yup! I'm hoping Amazon copies too.

I also submitted this to Amazon for a price match. I actually received and email and a notice on Facebook from Atlus that until June 10th the game is supposed to be 29.99 on the eshop and at all retailers. Even on the link to the Atlus page it shows Amazon so it is probably just a matter of time, however I am not sure what their hold up is since Atlus is actually promoting this sale.

Johnny B

[quote name='ruibing']Play-Asia doesn't seem to offer free shipping on $25+ orders anymore.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't matter in regards to this game, since it's free shipping specifically on this deal.

whats the bonus lvl AR codes listed at Gamestop all about?

Exclusively available at GameStop, this set of 6 QR codes will unlock special quests and a side story arc in the Etrian Odyssey IV game.

what? i didnt get that for preordering there. can anyone snag em? Anyone know what the deal is with them?

So the advantage of buying from Amazon is that they are the only ones still offering the artbook and cd?

EDIT
Looked at the limited edition unboxing. Content wise, doesn't seem like it's very substantial. You can hardly even call that an artbook..

damn.. my BBY and GS orders came in a cruddy saran wrap looking seal. no box/artbox. anyone know stores that still carry this in stock? id like to swap it for the boxed version.

Amazon still offer the artbook and cd? They still have it on the page.
no =( i got the regular version. i actually need to call them since the picture shows the LE
I ordered Etrian Odyssey IV from Amazon on June 14 and it was the LE.

It arrived damaged though

(a bubble mailer for 3 games? come on Amazon, use a small box! it will only cost you a few pennies more)

I requested a replacement on 6-18-2013 and that was also the LE.

(the replacement was in a fragile cardboard container, not a box, with no packing material inside
Luckily, it arrived undamaged this time around)

Yo Kenshin I ordered mine on the 17th and got it today. Was the LE. If you haven't already I'd suggest you let them know and see about getting the LE. Also mine came in a box, but that's because I got the Jak collection, that DS case that was on sale a while ago and Project X Zone, so they bundled everything together with some plastic and cardboard.

Yo Kenshin I ordered mine on the 17th and got it today. Was the LE. If you haven't already I'd suggest you let them know and see about getting the LE. Also mine came in a box, but that's because I got the Jak collection, that DS case that was on sale a while ago and Project X Zone, so they bundled everything together with some plastic and cardboard.
thanks, i already sent it back and the replacement was the LE. my GS and BBY orders seem to be standard those are going back but not replaced too.

bread's done
Back