*DEAD* FEMALE Avatar Prop - Dead Rising 2 - FREE

Retom7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I got 2 codes, one for a male avatar and one for a female avatar. Obviously I redeemed the male avatar code. This is the leftover female code. Please only take if you plan to use it for yourself and have a female avatar. Please also list once you've redeemed it. This is the Amazon Pre-Order for Dead Rising 2. It's been so long, but I think it's a motorcycle jacket and the lego guy head? Either way, it's free for the taking...

RQRVB-BMKKB-FXFJW-BXT7Q-XFF6W

It SHOULD work as it was sent from Amazon to my email. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I thought about the lurker thing after I posted. Glad to hear a CAG member got it! (and posted).

@click - I JUST got it today. Thank goodness they sent it out after that code ;) I would have given you mine, but I preordered MVC already.

[quote name='Retom7']Sorry, I thought about the lurker thing after I posted. Glad to hear a CAG member got it! (and posted).

@click - I JUST got it today. Thank goodness they sent it out after that code ;) I would have given you mine, but I preordered MVC already.[/QUOTE]

Its good to hear you are getting MvC3 at least =)

I wonder if you are going to be able to buy those servbot heads off the marketplace at some point, because they are pretty awesome as well

bread's done
Back