[Dead] Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (GC) w/cable $10 shipped free at Amazon-TRU

man i hate this site : )

just blew another 10 bucks .... I already have the game but i wanted the game cable.. i probally can dump the game on ebay for 10

Awesome deal, just ordered one and it's processing, hopefully it isn't sold out. I just got my Gamecube yesterday and this is an awesome deal to start my collection.

From the reviews it looks like you NEED friends to play this game multiplayer with.

Here is an IGN review where they mention the single player:

[quote name='IGN review']Single player seems like a last minute addition to FFCC, and is no where near as enjoyable. It usually borders on not even being fun.[/quote]

Thats fine with me, for a decent game and different multiplayer experience, $10 with free shipping is a steal.

[quote name='x_fiddle']From the reviews it looks like you NEED friends to play this game multiplayer with.

Here is an IGN review where they mention the single player:

Thats fine with me, for a decent game and different multiplayer experience, $10 with free shipping is a steal.[/QUOTE]

Those friends need to be gamers too because the game is slow/rpg-like and most nongamers don't like slow games.

I just picked up a copy, thanks Cheapy! I actually added this to my wishlist a few days ago, hoping that it would be lumped in with the regular Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for $9.99, but you caught it before I did (I had given up hope as a matter of fact).

We'll see how the game plays, too bad I don't have a gameboy, I only have a DS. I can always borrow one from my room mate if I need it though...

I picked it up, plus Demon Stone and Timesplitters: Future Perfect.

Can you play the game with a regular GC controller, or only GBAs?

Got it, thanks.

now I can finally buy my nephew that Pac-man world 2/Pac-man Vs. Combo pack I've been eyeballing at Sam Goody for $8.99. I don't know if I'll actually give him the FF:CC game or not, but I've been wanting to try out Pac-man Vs. for quite some time.

[quote name='y2kenjination']This probably isn't compatible with a DS, right? Only GBA SP's... =([/QUOTE]

Sorry bud, only SP, GBA or a micro with the converter cable. The DS doesn't have the out jack on the back there.

Cool. I've been wanting to score one of these cables for awhile, and to get a free game with it is insane.

Awesome find!

-merscwog

Looks like it is out of stock. Too bad. I need to buy couple of cheap video games as x-mas gifts and this would have been great.

bread's done
Back