(DEAD)Fire emblem awakening instock @best buy used $24.99

Dang, missed out. Unavailable for Shipping now. Thanks for the heads up though

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.  A long shot (and a half), but I'll be hoping for that redemption code to pair with my SMT.  

Wow, apparently I just made the buzzer for once.

its been 24.99 since the day it came out at best buy. they wont have any in stock... wont be surprised if you never get your game, if it gets backordered you definitely wont get it.

its been 24.99 since the day it came out at best buy. they wont have any in stock... wont be surprised if you never get your game, if it gets backordered you definitely wont get it.
It goes in and out of stock every now and then. I relied on these kind of threads to alert me to it. I finally got one last month during the short window of time it was available.

It's used at Best Buy. Do you really think you'll get a Club Nintendo code with it to use for that promo?

You'll be lucky if you get the box and instructions. Or even the box.

It's used at Best Buy. Do you really think you'll get a Club Nintendo code with it to use for that promo?

You'll be lucky if you get the box and instructions. Or even the box.
With that said, they no longer take games that don't have a box. (Unless this was just the best buy I stopped at.)

Every single time I ordered a used game from their site, it came disc only in a generic case.
Every single used game ive ordered from best buy came with the case and booklet,guess im just lucky. just got my tracking number for Radiant dawn and awakening.

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed radiant dawn when it was instock earlier.
GAHHH lemme guess, around 6-7 AM EST?
You LITERALLY had bought that when I was trying to, I actually had an order of it first, but I cancelled it to try and use my gift card on it. Then when I called in (it wasn't working on the site) the phone rep was gone 5 minutes trying to figure why I wasn't getting my 10% off, and when she adjusted the price, bam you had bought it and it no longer was available for shipping.

Although a game you didn't think to check was ALSO in stock, and shipped today for me, Metroid Prime Trilogy :p

GAHHH lemme guess, around 6-7 AM EST?
You LITERALLY had bought that when I was trying to, I actually had an order of it first, but I cancelled it to try and use my gift card on it. Then when I called in (it wasn't working on the site) the phone rep was gone 5 minutes trying to figure why I wasn't getting my 10% off, and when she adjusted the price, bam you had bought it and it no longer was available for shipping.

Although a game you didn't think to check was ALSO in stock, and shipped today for me, Metroid Prime Trilogy :p
Looks like we both made off like bandits,sorry for taking your copy but the metroid trilogy is even more rare.hope your copy comes complete.

bread's done
Back