[DEAD for now] 4th of July Sale - Buy One Get One Free @Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht..._t=1401&pf_rd_p=1307368282&pf_rd_i=1000700501

Through Saturday, July 9th, buy one game or accessory and get one free. Choose from hundreds of games and accessories from the list below. Simply add both items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Note: You may need to add the games to your cart separately if they are not on the same page.

Offer good while supplies last. Eligible product must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com. All items must be added to cart. Shipping and taxes may apply. Amazon.com reserves the right to terminate or modify this promotion at any time. *See full terms and conditions below.

Edit: Blah, sorry for posting this, some of these prices I've noticed are crap.
:360:Fallout 3 Game Ad-On Pack: Broken Steel and Point Lookout $19.71. The GOTY itself is $19.99
:ps3:Dragon Age: Origins Awakening $26.47 while the Ultimate Edition is $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
UGH! Def Jam Rapstar is that much?!! I remember when you could buy the game with a microphone for $9.99 brand new at Best Buy. Whatever happened to those prices?

Even though the deal looks live, I was told through Amazon Live Chat that it isn't. I added two titles from the OP's link to my cart, and when I went to check out neither one packaged out as free. I went through the Live Chat to find out what was going on, and they said it looked like the sale didn't start until July 4th.

[quote name='MistaBones']Even though the deal looks live, I was told through Amazon Live Chat that it isn't. I added two titles from the OP's link to my cart, and when I went to check out neither one packaged out as free. I went through the Live Chat to find out what was going on, and they said it looked like the sale didn't start until July 4th.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if that means the prices'll drop when the sale officially starts. Guess it makes sense to have a 4th of July sale on, you know, the 4th of July.

And if the prices don't change, well... that seems to be business as usual for most "Buy one, get one ...." sales; as if no one realizes that prices get jacked up 100% or more.

I guess I should have read the entire post before placing an order. I guess I'll have to see what the customer rep states.

[quote name='JoshTX']I remember a time (2010) when Amazon used to be the front runner on video game sales...now we are lucky to even see them price match.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is pretty depressing. Tony from Amazon's Digital side is tearing things up in the PC download department. They need to get his counterpart on the console side.

[quote name='DesertLeo']If they had the PS3 version of bayonetta I would have bit. Ah, well.[/QUOTE]

Trust me you dont want the PS3 version of bayonetta. There was a reason it got an 80% vs the xbox's 90+ percent. It had massive load time issues.

Thanks for the post. Crappy sale though. There are a few good games and a lot of crappy ones. If I didn't already own them I would probably buy Lego Star Wars and Majin or Eternal Sonata and Bayonetta.

You guys are crazy. You can get such hits as "Busy Scissors" and "iCarly 2: iJoin the Click" for only about $11 total!!! Score.

[quote name='scottman']You guys are crazy. You can get such hits as "Busy Scissors" and "iCarly 2: iJoin the Click" for only about $11 total!!! Score.[/QUOTE]

Is it bad that I want that iCarly game?

Wow... I'm usually the biggest Amazon.com apologist when it comes to these sales, but even I think this one might be their worst ever. I can't even find two games I "sort of" want that I don't already have.

[quote name='scottman']You guys are crazy. You can get such hits as "Busy Scissors" and "iCarly 2: iJoin the Click" for only about $11 total!!! Score.[/QUOTE]

what the hell are you smoking to see games that are not even listed :)

O FOR THE WII i thought you was talking about DS games LOL

IF i had a wii some stuff i would look at

Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010 8

o and this

http://www.amazon.com/All-Terrain-I..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0C4TBCDTT7BC3D2R7WBF

hello amazon the item you keep sending me breaks after the first time i use it..

amazon: ummm do you have any idea why

Me: i dont know .. where does it say a 400 pound person cant sit on it

LOL
Soft and comfortable seat, suitable for all ages
Supports up to 300 lbs

there is no way that is going to hold a 300 pound person
holly crap it says

[quote name='eau']Is Mini Ninjas good? How about Majin? About $10 each after discount.[/QUOTE]
i was going to buy mini+majin ps3 but i get Order Total: $37.56 no discount

[quote name='z3razerviper']Trust me you dont want the PS3 version of bayonetta. There was a reason it got an 80% vs the xbox's 90+ percent. It had massive load time issues.[/QUOTE]
play it with patch no issues

Quickly glanced @ Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom as I was scrolling down the page, thought it said "Majin And The Forskin Kingdom" lol. Tight butthole.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Only 36 dollars for cod4: modern warfare! 14 bucks off launch price ain't terrible considering it just came out in 2007![/QUOTE]

Yea Its much better than that cod mw2 19.99 deal happening at bestbuy soon. EXTREME SAVINGS !!!!!!

[quote name='strait edge follower']Yea Its much better than that cod mw2 19.99 deal happening at bestbuy soon. EXTREME SAVINGS !!!!!![/QUOTE]

I saw that and thought oh I should pick that up again- then I remembered its not mw3 or even blopd. Also MW2 was my least favorite in the series (COD4 and black ops are best imo)

[quote name='TimesTicking']Are these the only games they are adding? Amazon has been lacking lately...[/QUOTE]

They've been very quiet since their pre-Black Friday trade-in promo and the Lightning Deals that followed the week after. Maybe one or two good prices on new and used titles for me but nothing compared to the few years prior.

Totally disappointing sale although if you haven't gotten Bayonetta, Mini Ninjas, or Majin by now, you should.

I was somewhat hoping they would copy & paste their "Dads & Grads Sale" but have it be B1G1F.

[quote name='blinknot4']B2G1 sales are Amazon's nose-pick. It's the one weird and gross thing they do.[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't say only. They do hurl their shit at us during every gold box and lightning deal.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Wouldn't say only. They do hurl their shit at us at every gold box and lightning deal.[/QUOTE]

True, true. This is one of their nose picks. I just meant that for the past 1.5 years (it did not always suck) they have offered absolute trash titles.

[quote name='guyinga']Totally disappointing sale although if you haven't gotten Bayonetta, Mini Ninjas, or Majin by now, you should.

I was somewhat hoping they would copy & paste their "Dads & Grads Sale" but have it be B1G1F.[/QUOTE]

Meh. Majin has been $7 on 360 for at least a week now.

was just about to post that actually. i'm crossing my fingers that they realized how bad it was and are redoing the whole thing. but more realistically its just a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back