*Dead for Now* Metal Gear Solid 4 MGS4 22.99 @ Amazon Back @ 27.99

Damn. I'm on the fence. I just got PS3 and a few games to play... plus a hefty 360 backlog right now... If the free shipping started at $20, not $25 I would so buy this. The only other place this will probably be under $25 ever is Gamestop used.

Either way while I make up my mind, thanks for the heads up OP!

Great deal!
Now if only Modern warfare2 was on sale I would add both to cart and buy them...

Or im looking for a good 5-6dollar filler to get freeshipping...

No xbox1 I dont own. And I dont play PC games. which i think the second one was.

Just saw darksector for 9.99 new too.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']Great deal!
Now if only Modern warfare2 was on sale I would add both to cart and buy them...

Or im looking for a good 5-6dollar filler to get freeshipping...
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Modern warfare 2 would have been sweet deal also, like you mention it would be a good filler.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']No xbox1 I dont own. And I dont play PC games. which i think the second one was.

Just saw darksector for 9.99 new too.[/QUOTE]

Indigo and Dreamfall are both Xbox originals that are backwards compatiable with the 360. They're available on "Games on Demand" on Live but are about $15 bucks each if you go the download route.

True. I listed the PC version of Dreamfall though, the Xbox version cost $70 currently. Ivanhoe I recommend Indigo Prophecy 100%, you won't regret it, and it will play on 360.

Just everyone keep in mind that all the MGS games get a re-release with more content. This price drop could be indication of that coming soon. Of course, they could always do it as DLC too. They have said they "heard us" when it came to our want for trophies.

For potential fillers for FSSS.. I found some cheap PS2 games to put MGS4 over the edge to $25. Sega Superstar Tennis - $3.80. Monster Lab - $2.88. El Tigre - $5.94. You can always stick with some cheap PS3 games/stuff that are alright too like Dark Sector - $9.99. Real Triggers - $4.99.

I just added Monster Lab for $2.88. Cheapest thing I could find to still stack the ECA.

If you need $5 for the FSSS, you really ought to get these Real Triggers. Extremely useful, I won't play on PS3 without them.

[quote name='chrisflyer']I would jump on this, but I'm waiting for the inevitable re-release with extra content.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't seem like the safest assumption. All additional content so far has been to the online portion, and they're working on two new Metal Gear games at the moment. Those previous rereleases where in the pre-dlc days. Now most "GOTY" editions are just games with all the DLC included.

If you were a fan of 2, but not so much of 3, does anyone have any idea how this one would sit? I played the demo a little while ago, but didn't really sit down and get into it.

[quote name='tenma']If you were a fan of 2, but not so much of 3, does anyone have any idea how this one would sit? I played the demo a little while ago, but didn't really sit down and get into it.[/QUOTE]

I didn't like 3, but I liked 4. If you liked the online mode in 3, though, you won't like 4's.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']What is this so called "Better Version"? I don't know of any MGS game that had additional DLC or Bonuses. Can someone help?[/QUOTE]

MGS had the VR missions extra disc plus Twin Snakes on GameCube, MGS 2 got MGS 2: Substance, and MGS3 got MGS: Subsistance (I think that was the name). They all added extra stuff. Konami is being really hush hush on if they will do something like this again or do a patch for trophies and possibly extra content.

bread's done
Back