Dead for now - Skylanders: Cynder $7.99 stock Amazon

Thanks op. Pick up one. Only 94
tyujhghj
left now.

[quote name='skiizim']Cynder $7.99

All thanks go to spectreon for pointing this out, I made this thread considering how hard and sought after this character is and people might not check the other thread considering everything was oos.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome sir! Ironically he was one of my first figures a month ago. I've been diligent enough to find all currently available ones for myself and only had to buy 1 on ebay @ $20 shipped (Sonic Boom). I still havent seen a single of him, tho triple packs finally showed up last week. Just nabbed 2 Empires of Ice for me and a friend (first ones package was damaged and I want all mine pristine in package).

Hoping for Iridescent Blue Bash at TRU on Wed, anyone know if this one has been officially released?

In for one. I've been hesitant about picking up Cynder in a single pack since she'll be in the next triple pack, but I have the feeling that it will be too hard to find. Guess I'll just try to grab Zook and Lightning Rod on Wednesday, even if I have to shove children and old ladies out of the way.

[quote name='fortunado']I've got the starter kit and the chop chop, eruptor, bash character pack. Do I need this?[/QUOTE]

You already have an undead character with Chop Chop so in that sense you don't. In about a month give or take a new 3 pack containg Zook and Lightning Rod is going to come out which also includes Cynder. These things are really hard to track down, if you don't "want to catch them all" then don't by all means but if you have kids it really narrows the barrier of gaming with them and not being bored.

[quote name='LLeopardGGecko']In for one. I've been hesitant about picking up Cynder in a single pack since she'll be in the next triple pack, but I have the feeling that it will be too hard to find. Guess I'll just try to grab Zook and Lightning Rod on Wednesday, even if I have to shove children and old ladies out of the way.[/QUOTE]
black_friday_trample_lg.jpg

[quote name='fortunado']I've got the starter kit and the chop chop, eruptor, bash character pack. Do I need this?[/QUOTE]

YES!!!! Not only is he one of the coolest looking figures he is also one of the coolest figures to play as in game!!! Just IMO mind you!!!

I understand the want to wait for 3 packs since they are cheaper. I personally prefer single packs myself! Easier to use on Portal and keep in there original packaging. The collector in me doesnt want to open them!

I grabbed one. I haven't played much since it came out but I was enjoying it. Thanks :)

What other characters should I get so that I can enjoy the whole game? As said, I have the starter kit, bash, chop chop, eruptor, and now Cynder.

[quote name='fortunado']I grabbed one. I haven't played much since it came out but I was enjoying it. Thanks :)

What other characters should I get so that I can enjoy the whole game? As said, I have the starter kit, bash, chop chop, eruptor, and now Cynder.[/QUOTE]

Here is a thread pertaining all the different types, you don't need every character to finish the game but each character has there own mission per say. As long as you get one of each type you can fully explore the game.

[quote name='fortunado']I grabbed one. I haven't played much since it came out but I was enjoying it. Thanks :)

What other characters should I get so that I can enjoy the whole game? As said, I have the starter kit, bash, chop chop, eruptor, and now Cynder.[/QUOTE]

I would say at least 1 from every element. Also the Adventure packs for there additional items and level each contain. If your going for Achievements/Trophies then Terrafin (Pirate Seas Adventure pack) is a MUST. Twin Swords is usefull too.

Love how you say all thanks to me, then everyone thanks you... LOLz. No big, I just kept reading in other thread "but I wanted Cynder... :cry:" and happen to notice it was only one currently available. Just glad I could help bring it to peoples attention.

I forgot about the adventure packs, there are 3 currently available with one due out real soon.

NP spectreon, I know from first hand experience how hard this character is to track down even as of right now. I took me a week and a bit of luck to find her when it was first released, I hope many CAGs were able to pick this one up.

[quote name='spectreon']I would say at least 1 from every element. Also the Adventure packs for there additional items and level each contain. If your going for Achievements/Trophies then Terrafin (Pirate Seas Adventure pack) is a MUST. Twin Swords is usefull too.[/QUOTE]
I keep reading that terrafin is good for achievements. Is this just for the final boss achievement? I can't find him anywhere (pirate pack) and don't want to spend the money to get it off eBay. Are there any other characters that make that achievement easier to get?

[quote name='Brother Daz']I keep reading that terrafin is good for achievements. Is this just for the final boss achievement? I can't find him anywhere (pirate pack) and don't want to spend the money to get it off eBay. Are there any other characters that make that achievement easier to get?[/QUOTE]

Which one I the final boss achievent? Where you have to avoid the electricity?

The add on that helped me the most was the time twist clock. I used it on a couple tricky achievements

[quote name='thegame85']Which one I the final boss achievent? Where you have to avoid the electricity?

The add on that helped me the most was the time twist clock. I used it on a couple tricky achievements[/QUOTE]
I can't really remember off hand, I think it's something like beat the final boss with using only one skylander.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I can't really remember off hand, I think it's something like beat the final boss with using only one skylander.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it would take forever to obtain that achievement with just that character. However, the strategy of hide, hide, hide, attack (rinse and repeat) would definitely work just with him.

Btw, if you have a ToysRus near, you should go check before Wed. The local ToysRus put out all their figures today. Unfortunately there wasn't anything new. There were a ton of single figures (eruptors, chop chops, etc.) They only had 5 different older figures, but they had quite a few of them.

I beat him with Trigger Happy level 10 with the Santa hat (+20 armor) you do his powerful charge and release it right when Kaos lands. You can also use any offensive or defensive extra items to help (anvil rain, clock, ghost swords)

If its still tough go do the challenges to boost your stats.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I keep reading that terrafin is good for achievements. Is this just for the final boss achievement? I can't find him anywhere (pirate pack) and don't want to spend the money to get it off eBay. Are there any other characters that make that achievement easier to get?[/QUOTE]

One for All!

Defeat Kaos without swapping Skylanders during the battle. (primary profile)

Tag me if you can!

Avoid being hit by the laser traps during the boss fight in Creepy Citadel. (primary profile)

Phew! That was close!

In the Leviathan Lagoon level, dodge 30 sharks without being hit. (primary profile)

He is usefull all 3 but I did use Trigger Happy for final boss. But the Swords (and the Potion from Ghost Roaster Adventure pack) was very usefull too

Gamestop seems to keep stock on Triple and Adventure packs at $19.99 each but its their choice which one they send not yours so buyer beware

bread's done
Back