DEAD: Free $10 off $10 coupon at Toys R Us (Expires Tomorrow)

WhatsYoFlava

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
1. Text the word TEN to number 78697

2. Reply with YES to agree to receive text messages

3. Click the link and there is your ONE TIME use coupon

4. (Optional) Reply with STOP to unsubscribe from TRU SPAM :whee:

Valid In Store Only! Works on Video Games

2e1a988.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got one earlier today.  Couldn't find anything I wanted in gaming, so I ended up with a $9.99 Minecraft toy for free.  Not bad.

Just got back from TRU.  I bought 2 LC Skylander figures.  $5.40 each isn't bad.  That's about 70% off retail.  Now the thing is, me and the Mrs both had coupons on our phones.  Mine worked, her said invalid.  Which means someone else probably mined and got her code.  Anyone else have this problem?  The cashier was nice, and just did a $10 over ride.  it was a small mall store, so he was the manager I guess also.

$10 is nothing compared to what you'll save during the holiday sales. Fight the urge to fall for these early sales.
Unless of course you are using it to get a $10 item completely free...

Anyway, I scoped the clearance games thinking I'd try it anyway and see but nothing at all caught my attention. Ended up getting Pacific Rim for $6, which I'm actually pretty happy with.

Will this work at those TRU Express stores that pop up during the holidays?

I texted the number and replied and got a message back saying thanks for signing up and expect to receive 3 msgs/wk.

Did they discontinue this promo?  I just unblocked texting on my mobile and paid 20c/text for 8 texts and haven't gotten any links yet...

I got one of each coupon yesterday and let a friend use one on her copy if the new just dance. $10 came off no problem.

The other I used on 4 bags of candy for Halloween. Ended up free and they have me a wwe lithograph they found under the register lol

They should have done a 10 of 25 printable coupon instead of this text crap with unique codes. What are they doing giving away 10 dollars for anyway?! They should know people are gonna abuse it.

I just tried the txt msg code, but didn't receive the code. Perhaps there is a queue of people that makes it take forever?

bread's done
Back