[DEAD] Free 16gb custom-engraved iPod Touch w/ WRX STi preorder (by Jan 2)

dafunkk12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Just got this notification in my email, and I don't know how long this promotion has been going on. It's a bit of a short notice, since they want to you to preorder by January 2nd to qualify. Anyway, preorder a 2008 Subaru WRX STi 5-door, and get a free 16gb iPod touch w/ the STi and Fraternity of STi logos on the back. Fine print notes that they'll verify you actually purchased the new car and picked it up by March 31, 2008, and it may tak around 8 weeks to get the iPod. Interestingly, iPod interface is not available if you get the satellite radio or GPS package.

Anyone care to use that as an excuse to buy a new car?

[ Link to preorder ]

impreza_sti_body.jpg

Interesting news OP, I've always been a fan of the STi editions...but alas my income and college debt makes me incapable of snagging this deal, those are some nice engravings though.

[quote name='bil4ltool']Does Subaru think they're slick with this? What kind of moron would drop 20k+ on a car for a free ipod?[/quote]

More like 35k+ base before tax/title and any accessories...

2008 Impreza WRX STI

Starting at $34,995*

Well I guess anythings an improvement over the abomination that has been the recent model WRX sedans. I really don't get the hatchback fad though...

I saw one at Costco the other day. Price on it was 36k. Good deal if you're gonna get one anyways, but I woulnd buy a 36k car just for an ipod.

[quote name='uli2000']I saw one at Costco the other day. Price on it was 36k. Good deal if you're gonna get one anyways, but I woulnd buy a 36k car just for an ipod.[/quote]

So, in for 10?

I dunno about you, but I thought the car is pretty damn secksay.

Just a perk for getting the car. I seriously doubt anyone would get it just for the iPod. What a silly thing to say. lol

bread's done
Back