[Dead] Free 1yr gamepro subscription U.S. only

Status
Not open for further replies.
It worked for me the last time this deal was offered (about five months ago). So, yeah, it's legit.

Seeing as how GamePro is absolute garbage, I can see why they're just giving it away. They're just trying to make whatever little money they can off the ads they paste on the cover.

I was a subsriber in the early 90's and consistently renewed my subscription with Gamepro until suddenly around 1995 they just stopped sending me issues in the middle of my subscription year. I didn't call them until about a year later, as you can tell it wasn't that big of a loss but since i had paid for it I wanted to know where my money went. The customer service rep told me that my information had "dissapeared" and that they were very sorry about it. Of course she never explained how she knew my information had been erased if it had really been gone. While she did give me an extra year of mags to make up for it, that was it for me with Gamepro. But hey, a cheap ass holds no grudges and will gladly accept a free subscription :D

Hmmm...I just checked my GamePro account status and it said that it was "Suspended", but that my first issue would come April 1, 2004. I had originally tried this deal back in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back