[DEAD] FREE CHIK-FIl-A Cow! First 150,000![DEAD]

moleman

CAGiversary!
https://www.getacow.com/

first 150,000 to enter get one in honor of the chik fil a bowl game. it is worth a whopping 1.07, so it maybe tiny... but who cares! it's a frickin cow with a foam finger and a shirt on!

hurry while you can to get one!

[quote name='mykevermin']150,000? Hurry?

;) Thanks OP.[/quote]

well you have to consider the people that watched the game know about it too, but then again, they probably aren't going to move from the couch just yet due to other games being on, so everyone should have a fair chance of getting one.

when i try to get it, it sets off every phishing filter on any browser i try, im skared!

i guess i dont want a free cow that badly :(

well my friend you have a very over paranoid computer. phishing filters aren't all that reliable anyways. plus how is it phishing? it doesn't ask for any info that will get you into trouble such as SSN, Credit card # or anything like that. come on, you really think the cows that tell us to eat chicken would try to harm us?

[quote name='dmes65']Alright thanks op, this is the type of food that god himself eats. Good stuff.[/QUOTE]

QFT, best nuggets ever!

im in for a cow and i think ill get some for lunch today too.

I'm in

I wish they would build more Chick Fil A's in this town, I think we got 2 or 3 now, we got our first in 20 years in the summer, but still none on the Missouri side of KC

Got mine early this afternoon. Can't wait for it to come...and I'm serious.

A link to this thread must be posted somewhere as there are 2 thousand guests checking it out...anyone know where it has been posted?

I picked one up for me and my gf (hopefully one will actually get to one of us and it will go to my gf) a few hours ago.

Are they seriously not through 150,000 yet?

[quote name='CheapyD']A link to this thread must be posted somewhere as there are 2 thousand guests checking it out...anyone know where it has been posted?[/QUOTE]
Well, free cows do attract people, maybe you should add "Free Cow!" to the CAGcast ads, that'll attract people.

[quote name='chicagoz']I'm in for a free cow! Thanks!

What's a Chik-Fil-A? I don't think we have those here in Chicago...LOL[/QUOTE]
Its a fast food chain that sells mainly chicken sandwiches/nuggets/products.
http://chick-fil-a.com/

[quote name='chicagoz']I'm in for a free cow! Thanks!

What's a Chik-Fil-A? I don't think we have those here in Chicago...LOL[/QUOTE]

Oh you poor, poor man.

It is the god of fast food chains. Angels sing their praises.

Also, the chance to get one ends on january 6th, so make sure you get an entry in.

but they changed the rules on me last night. i found this little tidbit snuck in there at the bottom of the official rules page:
Sponsors reserve the right to cancel offer or substitute Plush Cow with item or items of equal or greater value should the Plush Cow item become unavailable for whatever reason or for any other reason in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
awwww.... we better hope they don't change it on us, i want my cow!

www.getacow.com is the link again people, just in case you have your page filters set up differently.

SORRY
The cows have retired to the locker room.

I really wanted one too. :cry:

Edit: BTW, I have never been to a Chik-Fil-A, or seen one. (This is also my first time of hearing about them).

blast! i wanted a cow *whines*
I dont even know what it is either,none in chicago or in illinois/indiana. Unless there hidden and need to be in the stonecutters or somethin.

bread's done
Back