[DEAD] Free Crave Case - White Castle

naiku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Dunno if this work, my mom got it from her authors newsletter. (romance crap) and decided to post it up here.

http://shop4freebies.com/images/coupons/whitecastle.jpg

It didn't require a unique username/password to create the coupon just was spammed in this newletter..so tell me if it works. I am gonna try tomorrow after noon.

EDIT: I guess the coupon was only meant for certain people. When I went today they said that they(WhiteCastle Coporate) has a list of the original people who were supposed to receive the coupon and are sending it to them. They had this coupon working for about a day and a half and shut it down. Oh wells. Upset I didn't try this last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the last comments on that forum says that the promotion has been canceled and that White Castles no longer accepts the coupon. Either way I will try this out tomorrow and tell you guys what happens.

I can definitely confirm that this deal is dead. :(

Went to white case about 30 minutes ago, and the management put up a notice saying that only the original coupons and individuals who recieved them were valid.

YMMV, but it MIGHT still work at some white castles, but most of them don't accept the coupon anymore.

I can confirm this as well. They had signs up saying that the coupon was fraudulent, so there's pretty much no chance of them giving it to you. I ended up buying a crave case anyway, it was on sale for 15 bucks. Felt horribly sick after eating 10.

Went to White Castle yesterday, they had a print out of the coupon and an official notice stating that it was a fraudulent coupon created by an individual on the internet and would never honor it.

bread's done
Back