[ DEAD ] Free Dante's Inferno Premium Theme

Just downloaded this and it looks great!

I havent had a decent theme since the GoW Gamestop Premium, and now I was using the New Years one.

This tops both however, thanks for the heads up.

Thanks man for pointing it out, curious to see if it will indeed stay free or if it was indeed a mess up on their part.

I get the "Sorry. An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later." screen when trying to confirm the transaction. Anybody else get this? I think they fixed the freeness.

[quote name='dieresis']I get the "Sorry. An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later." screen when trying to confirm the transaction. Anybody else get this? I think they fixed the freeness.[/QUOTE]

Yeh I get that error too when going from xbox.com have yet to try on the actual system itself.

Update: Just tried on console, Still a no go for the moment. Both places still have it posted as free but error when trying to purchase

Yep, I can confirm that it's now dead. I'll update the topic to reflect that. Glad a lot of people ended up getting in on it, pretty cool for a free theme; still might be worth the 240, for those who missed out and like the D.I. style.

nope i went from 1220 to 980 and i got this when it said free i would never pay for this or any theme and its not the first time i got these free themes. like this

[quote name='cmp2005']nope i went from 1220 to 980 and i got this when it said free i would never pay for this or any theme and its not the first time i got these free themes. like this[/QUOTE]

What time did you purchase it? They changed it so it "displayed" as free, but when you got to the confirm screen, it turned to 240 points. This was right before they fixed the entire theme, and made both things show up as 240 instead of free.

I'm going to guess that's what happened, you didn't make sure the confirm screen said free.

i got it at 6pm eastern time same day it was posted the funny thing is that i had the points late night lol and today when i sing in that im about to buy splosion man i see 980 lol

oooo and i def made sure it said freee

bread's done
Back