*DEAD* Free earbuds 1saleaday

[quote name='Royal High Knight']first time using the website even though i've see other threads made for other free items. Is this to good to be true or do the free items actually come?[/QUOTE]

they come eventually. takes a month or 2.

nabbed a pair didn't have any problems adding them to my cart hopefully these ship out faster than that ipod cable (which still hasn't shipped)

My bro snagged one this morning. Now we both get a pair.

And I definitely need new ones because I gave my sister my old earphones and these Sony over-the-ear headphones are dying.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']what has been the best thing this website has given away for free?[/QUOTE]
The box of stuff.
Random crap stuffed in a box and sent to you, usually lots of watches and even an ipad was gotten once by some guy in Maine.

[quote name='Oaxan']The box of stuff.
Random crap stuffed in a box and sent to you, usually lots of watches and even an ipad was gotten once by some guy in Maine.[/QUOTE]

SERIOUSLY? Damn!!

i bought these when they were a dollar. They are horrible. But i got a free one anyways, can never have enough free stuff.

alright deal is dead, so......

officerbarbradymovealon.jpg

Got mine yesterday in the mail. Hopefully they aren't as cheap as one of the other free pairs I got off here that only lasted about two weeks before dying. I didn't even listen to music loud or anything to cause them to die.

They're so bad, the sound quality isn't just terrible.. I ended up breaking the case trying to get it out and put it back inside. Broke it both times lol. I'll probably end up throwing it out, I don't see what other use I could have for it. Looking forward to the miniSD USB adaptor though.

I got mine in some grey, bubble-wrap package. I opened it and found nothing inside. They sent me a empty envelop. No joke.

[quote name='trunks982']did anyone get their ipod cable? im still waiting for that.[/QUOTE]

I received mine today. Got my USB car charger and micro SD adapter yesterday as well.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I received mine today. Got my USB car charger and micro SD adapter yesterday as well.[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on those two arrive :cry:

[quote name='firecloud134']my free headphones looked like they were used[/QUOTE]

Prepare for ear parasites to devour your brain.

They smell bad, they're way too light, they don't stick very well to your ear, and the sound is trash. Just what I wanted, some cheapo earbuds I can stick in my car and not care if I lose them.

bread's done
Back