[DEAD]*FREE* Get New Gillette Proglide Razor Free (can/usa)

I've been using my CVS/coupon combined 99 cent Fusions, but thanks for the heads up. I just hope the blades are still smooth. They look fatter like Schick Quatro ones which I hate.

[quote name='bs000']Can someone teach me how to shave[/QUOTE]

First, spread your legs wide so you have a lot of room to work. Next. slide the razor back and forth in a fluid motion to ensure proper hair removal. Finally, jump in the shower and clean off hair and blood.

[quote name='bdavid81']First, spread your legs wide so you have a lot of room to work. Next. slide the razor back and forth in a fluid motion to ensure proper hair removal. Finally, jump in the shower and clean off hair and blood.[/QUOTE]

Lmaooo and thanks op my razor showed up today and I needed one!.

Got mine today, thanks again OP!

Not sure if it's been mentioned already, but:

"Gillette is giving away 4,000 ProGlide razors every day thru May 20th and then again May 25th thru May 27th!!! Just go on over to http://www.youtube.com/Gillette to try and request yours (scroll down below the video and you’ll see this offer on the right hand side)."

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today as well but didn't open it yet. For those that have used them, wtf is the battery for? I don't see a beard trimmer on the other end like one of the other free razors I've gotten lately.

[quote name='jbroush99']I got mine today as well but didn't open it yet. For those that have used them, wtf is the battery for? I don't see a beard trimmer on the other end like one of the other free razors I've gotten lately.[/QUOTE]

Its to power vibration. The razor vibrating is supposed to raise the hair for a closer shave but I've never used the vibration feature with any of my razors. It does have a blue led power button that looks sharp though.

[quote name='Yamato']Its to power vibration. The razor vibrating is supposed to raise the hair for a closer shave but I've never used the vibration feature with any of my razors. It does have a blue led power button that looks sharp though.[/QUOTE]

Does the whole thing vibrate or just the end with the blades? If the whole thing vibrates, you could remove the blades for safety and the other end would be perfect for women who prefer the "ladyfingers".

bread's done
Back