[DEAD]*FREE* Get New Gillette Proglide Razor Free (can/usa)

[quote name='jbroush99']Does the whole thing vibrate or just the end with the blades? If the whole thing vibrates, you could remove the blades for safety and the other end would be perfect for women who prefer the "ladyfingers".[/QUOTE]

Well..the whole thing vibrates..

I just got mine, thanks again! I've always used an electric razor (the one used for shape ups at the barber) because I never learned the whole shaving cream/razor thing. This razor is sexy and it's electric, I had no idea electric razors like this were around. Time to attempt my first shave! If I never post again I hit my jugular and I love you all......

[quote name='bdavid81']Thanks! Just ordered 4 using friends addresses. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for comsuming four of them. Now other people are left out because they are gone.

[quote name='myoakam03']Thanks for comsuming four of them. Now other people are left out because they are gone.[/QUOTE]

Complain, complain, complain. They would have been gone by the time you got around to getting this anyway.

Thanks a bunch OP! Got mine today and as a baldie I must say it shaves my domepiece VERY close. The facial was not so great. I'll try again tomorrow morning during regularly scheduled head shave time. That is all.

[quote name='USB Cable']I just got mine, thanks again! I've always used an electric razor (the one used for shape ups at the barber) because I never learned the whole shaving cream/razor thing. This razor is sexy and it's electric, I had no idea electric razors like this were around. Time to attempt my first shave! If I never post again I hit my jugular and I love you all......[/QUOTE]

So how did it go? :lol:

bread's done
Back