[DEAD] FREE Google Chrome Finger Sweatbands

[quote name='CaptainKirk']...still waiting

...still[/QUOTE]

same but i got my slurpee sackboy plush... which means a bit more XD

[quote name='admiralvic']same but i got my slurpee sackboy plush... which means a bit more XD[/QUOTE]

idk, Google is kind of amazing

it like trumps all

like imagine a world of all Google stuff

...The Google Box 360 Station 3DS

Holy crap, that's amazing that they're really sending them out. Hoping to get mine soon. Were they via just normal mail or something like Fedex or UPS?

Let's hope they're sending it to everyone & not to random people.

[quote name='Zonic505']Holy crap, that's amazing that they're really sending them out. Hoping to get mine soon. Were they via just normal mail or something like Fedex or UPS?

Let's hope they're sending it to everyone & not to random people.[/QUOTE]

got mine through usps

yay mine came

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

[quote name='Nelo Ice']got mine through usps[/QUOTE]Hmm, so normal mail. Hoping tomorrow or Saturday, then. Or possibly early next week.

At least its not like the Halo Reach discs, where if you didnt get them on day one your screwed

these Google bands seem to randomly be coming in, unless people are lieing (considering only 2 ppl really posted pics)

I got mine the same day I got the Halo Reach from Microsoft, I just completely forgot to post here that I received them. Thanks again OP!

[quote name='BrolyB593']I got mine the same day I got the Halo Reach from Microsoft, I just completely forgot to post here that I received them. Thanks again OP![/QUOTE]

same here got this in the mail 1st then heard a knock on the door and Fed Ex sent my Halo reach xD ...

[quote name='Zonic505']Holy crap, that's amazing that they're really sending them out. Hoping to get mine soon. Were they via just normal mail or something like Fedex or UPS?

Let's hope they're sending it to everyone & not to random people.[/QUOTE]

I received all of mine via USPS.

to those who think they arent getting them

I thought so too when people were getting them on Monday, but I got mine Friday

[quote name='revsmitty']Got another today. So, they aren't all shipping together.[/QUOTE]

Did you order both to the same address?

Because I ordered mine, but dont remember if I ordered it to both my addresses lol

[quote name='knightsmith']I still have not gotten mine.... I'm on the East cost. maybe tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Im on the East Coast, and I got it a week almost ago

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']damn nothing here yet, starting to think lost/stolen in mail[/QUOTE]

I agree on the stolen part

I wish I was a mailman

all the ones that steal GameFly and trade to GameStop (they only ever caught one guy doing it)

or Netflix

bread's done
Back