[DEAD] FREE MOH beta keys - no preorder needed

thanks op!

[EDIT]

Yup they ran out. Oh well. If anyone has a spare code I would really appreciate it. Thanks for posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just signed up and got the email, and it says:

"Below you'll find your redemption key and instructions on how to join the beta test. The PlayStation 3 and PC betas are running now, and Xbox 360 is coming soon."

"Note: The above code is required to access this beta test. Keep it in a safe and secure place and do not share it with anyone. It cannot be replaced if lost."

I can't find the code in my email at all. Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: They ran out.....

To the guys that decided to sign up for 9 - 30 of them help me out with a beta key and PM it to me?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man, i'm late to the party again.. this is what i got in the email..

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please contact Best Buy Customer Service. It is possible that all codes have been used. [/FONT]

btw, does anyone have a key to spare?

Any word on when the 360 beta will be up?

It's almost like they totally forgot about the 360 side of things. :p

[quote name='GTmaster39']EDIT: They ran out.....[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks, hoarders. You're why we can't have nice things.

[quote name='Survivalism']Awesome. Thanks, hoarders. You're why we can't have nice things.[/QUOTE]
for reals, one of you guys with 5 keys PM me one, dont be lame

would love to try the beta but i always miss out f grabbing a key, always gone before i get to them. but then again most people seem to grab as many of them as they can...so that could also be one reason

[quote name='ppself']Any word on when the 360 beta will be up?

It's almost like they totally forgot about the 360 side of things. :p[/QUOTE]

rumor is august 1st after ps3 and pc beta shut down

[quote name='killer9']rumor is august 1st after ps3 and pc beta shut down[/QUOTE]

I do believe that it will be out this Friday - Monday.

[quote name='Syngenetic']ONLINE ORDERING IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

Oh great...thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Got here late yo!

I keep missing these free MoH beta code giveaways. Argh!

If anyone has an extra floating around, it would be nice to be part of this beta (when it goes live...).

Pretty please, with a cherry on top?

I have a beta key that I was going to use, but I would much rather swap it for a another code. If anyone has anything, shoot me a PM!

bread's done
Back