*DEAD* Free Plants Vs Zombies Xbox 360 Avatar Mask! It's Back!

Thanks OP. Thought when I got to the confirm purchase part the price was gonna jump or not allow me to download it but it worked!

Thanks TC finally made a xbox live account someone took needler420 already now Im
TheNeedler420 on xbox live and got my mask. Now just to find out how to get a gamer card and some arcade games to build up for when i buy an xbox. lol

So if I follow the OP's link and get this through the computer, will I be able to download it onto my Xbox in a couple weeks? It's going away today for RROD repair. Also, if I buy marketplace content that's on sale while it's away, would I have no problem getting it onto the console when I get it back? I always bought stuff through the console and never on the computer before.

[quote name='typical guy']So if I follow the OP's link and get this through the computer, will I be able to download it onto my Xbox in a couple weeks? It's going away today for RROD repair. Also, if I buy marketplace content that's on sale while it's away, would I have no problem getting it onto the console when I get it back? I always bought stuff through the console and never on the computer before.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it will just be added to the download queue and whenever you connect right back up it will download. It will also be in your download history if you need to redownload it later. To get to those options just go to Xbox.com>My Xbox>Accounts.

Yay free stuff! Thanks!

[quote name='typical guy']So if I follow the OP's link and get this through the computer, will I be able to download it onto my Xbox in a couple weeks? [/QUOTE]
Yes, but make sure it actually starts downloading in the Active Downloads screen. It might say it's pending or something because it thinks you're downloading to a different console for some reason.

=] Me and my gf just played for 7 hours than i saw this.

Thanks OP

bread's done
Back