[DEAD] Free Shipping on Select GameFly Games

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Members get free shipping on all games, but everone gets free shipping on these:

PS2

Shadow of Rome $17.99
Darkwatch $17.99
Dead to Rights II... $12.99
Mercenaries ... $14.99
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory... $14.99
Destroy All Humans... $17.99
Armored Core: Nine Breaker... $19.99
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down...$19.99
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction... $19.99
Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana... $24.99
Makai Kingdom... $29.99

Xbox
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory $14.99
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction $19.99
Conker: Live and Reloaded... $12.99
Unreal Championship 2... $12.99
Jade Empire $14.99
Mercenaries... $14.99
Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike... $14.99
Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith... $17.99
Forza Motorsport $17.99
Darkwatch $17.99
Destroy All Humans... $17.99

[/font]Gamecube[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Mario Superstar Baseball ...$34.99
Geist ...$19.99
Fantastic Four ...$14.99
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
... $19.99
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory... $19.99
Sonic Gems Collection... $19.99
Digimon World 4 ...$19.99
Star Fox Assault ...$24.99
WWE Day of Reckoning 2... $29.99
Resident Evil 4 ... $29.99
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door... $34.99
[/font]

Damn, keep finding good games to buy for cheap and have too many to play already. I love how cheap their used games are and how most of them are like new and complete when you receive them.

The only thing on this list not worth buying is SC: CT because it will be $9.99 New for PS2 & Xbox at Bestbuy for Thanksgiving weekend.

Damn, $12.99 for Conker.

Tempting, although I already beat it back on N64, reliving the game with better graphics won't be too bad.

Mercs is mine finally thanks OP. Also gonna keep a close eye on that Makai price. Hopefully makai drops like Phantom Brave did.

conker is terrible, just terrible as a single player experience. It is a platformer on rails, conker controls sluggishly, the camera is not your friend and using the trigger as the attack button is a disaster. The humor felt dated even back on the 64 version and the graphics, while improved, still seem bizarre (when enemies are killed and turn into globby meat chunks).
I got this during the last sale at $14.99 and regret it.

those are some amazing fucking deals. i really need to get a job again, but last year was testament to my disability of laziness preventing me from doing well in school while working a job.

i got conker for 14.99 as well but i though it was worth it.. i havent played i tmuch but it does really look great..

just jumped on unreal championship 2... thanks op 13.90 shipped

Is there a central shopping cart that I drop multiple games into, or do I have to make seperate orders for each game?

Do I have to sign up for that 10 day free trial in order to make an account?

My only gripe is that you can't order more than one game per order. (You can place multiple orders per day.)

Shipping is adequate at first class mail, but I'd buy more if I could get buy 10 or 20 games at a whack and get a bonus of priority mail.

Destroy All Humans was just hilarious and Flatout was more fun than GT4.

[quote name='capitalist_mao']Is there a central shopping cart that I drop multiple games into, or do I have to make seperate orders for each game?

Do I have to sign up for that 10 day free trial in order to make an account?[/QUOTE]Yes, you have to make seperate orders for each game, but as you will see, it takes approximately 3 seconds to order a game (scary).

I do not think you need to sign up for the free trial to make an account, but I could be mistaken.

In for 2, and tomorrow, Gamefly will get a call telling them to remove my credit card # from my account. Not a big fan of hitting a single link and buying something automatically.

Back to persuasive essay.

[quote name='CheapyD'].[/QUOTE]

O great exalted one, I was going to answer those questions, but I was redirected to some error page each time I pushed the "Quote" button.

Furthermore, I get a "View thread ratings here" page every now and again when clicking the "Last >>" or ">" buttons of various threads.

Are you aware of these bizarre redirect errors?

Is there a timetable on fixing them?

Would you like some documentation of these errors?

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']O great exalted one, I was going to answer those questions, but I was redirected to some error page each time I pushed the "Quote" button.

Furthermore, I get a "View thread ratings here" page every now and again when clicking the "Last >>" or ">" buttons of various threads.

Are you aware of these bizarre redirect errors?

Is there a timetable on fixing them?

Would you like some documentation of these errors?[/QUOTE]

Other errors of note:

Sometimes when clicking on links, I get code

When clicking on the last page button on long threads (such as the guess the game from the screenshot thread), it doesn't do anything (i've rapid clicked it a few times, and nothing would happen).

Sometimes when pressing the submit reply button, the page is not redirected to the post.

I am definitely picking up unreal champ 2 but im questioning getting conker. i have a sealed n64 version that i could always just open up and play. is the xbox version worth getting?

[quote name='explorer1990']Are Gamefly games (the discs themselves) really in great condition. Like free of scratches and fingerprints?

[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']I am definitely picking up unreal champ 2 but im questioning getting conker. i have a sealed n64 version that i could always just open up and play. is the xbox version worth getting?[/QUOTE]

the graphics alone are pretty great for an xbox game.. i havent played it that much but then again i didnt play the n64 one that much either

do we need to register to buy their game?
thinking abotu Geist for $20 is it worth? i'm sure i can get it at BB for $15 in the future.. but getting it now.. would eliminate my search time for it hehe.. so it worth $20 now or just wait?

Oh cruel fate...

I just ordered Shadow of Rome about three days ago and had to pay shipping. When I found out about the free shipping deal and asked them if they could credit the shipping fee toward my next purchase, they basically said to eat a sack of dicks. Better get some ranch sauce.

Genji rent it. I've heard it's about 5 hours for some players. Thats a rent. Or it might drop fast like other short games. Beyond good and evil and Prince of persia come to mind.

Great prices. I'm becoming a big fan of this site. I'm now making a habit of just waiting for Gamefly to sell it used, instead of picking it up used at EB.

I can't wait to see how much used Xbox 360 games will be 3 months from now? Just imagine getting Condemned, Perfect Dark, COD2 for $20 from GF in early 06. I wonder if GF resurfaces their games before they ship them? Every GF used game I have bought (6 so far) has come in mint condition!!!! This type of stuff just doesn't happen six times in a row by chance!!!

[quote name='dberuvides']I can't wait to see how much used Xbox 360 games will be 3 months from now? Just imagine getting Condemned, Perfect Dark, COD2 for $20 from GF in early 06. I wonder if GF resurfaces their games before they ship them? Every GF used game I have bought (6 so far) has come in mint condition!!!! This type of stuff just doesn't happen six times in a row by chance!!![/QUOTE]

I don't think they resurface their games, I've actually got a couple games from them with light scratches(still good though). They usually sell the copies that they never rented out first, also if a game wasn't that popular you stand a really good chance of getting a really nice one.

Gamefly rules.

[quote name='explorer1990']Are Gamefly games (the discs themselves) really in great condition. Like free of scratches and fingerprints?

Got my Mercs disk and it was pristine. I doubt it was ever sent out. The game is also mad fun I hope the next one has online because it would rock if done right

[quote name='CrimsonGeist']Just ordered Mercenaries. Thanks for the deal. :) How many days does it usually take for Game Fly's games to arrive?[/QUOTE]
With me they confirmed shipping the day after I ordered and I got it two days after they confirmed. Mercenaries is the bomb you should like it

bread's done
Back