DEAD: Free Tequila T-Shirt!!!!!!

Thanks OP. In for 2 shirts and the Nector. I don't think the Tequila will come though seeing as they didn't really have any kind of age verification. Not a big fan of Tequila anyways, just like to collect cool liquor bottles.

[quote name='underliness']Thanks OP. In for 2 shirts and the Nector. I don't think the Tequila will come though seeing as they didn't really have any kind of age verification. Not a big fan of Tequila anyways, just like to collect cool liquor bottles.[/quote]It'l be a coupon or rebate for the purchase price of the bottle of tequila. So no, they are not going to be shipping you a bottle of tequila.

[quote name='iowaholdem']It'l be a coupon or rebate for the purchase price of the bottle of tequila. So no, they are not going to be shipping you a bottle of tequila.[/quote]

Ah lol, that makes a bit more sence than my skewed logic. I will have to check if the local spirits shop has any next time I drop by.

To clarify, the Nectar IS NOT TEQUILA! It is a product like honey used in cooking (primarily vegan). So don't expect any free booze.

In for the nectar. Sounds cute, and the shirt didn't look fitted. Also, I learned about tequila and decided to renew my fickle relationship with mezcal. Thanks OP!

in for a tequila money clip, thanks. too bad the tequila t-shirts don't come in xxl, cuz it looks awesome...discrimination against the fat man!

bread's done
Back