[DEAD]Free ufc rio for a limited time on xbox 360 app

Can anyone tell me the process? I actually checked out the app like a minute before UFC on Xbox twitter posted that they released tickets and "ordered" the HD version, and got a $0.00 charge on my card. Is that right? Is that how it works?

[quote name='Danterandal19']Can anyone tell me the process? I actually checked out the app like a minute before UFC on Xbox twitter posted that they released tickets and "ordered" the HD version, and got a $0.00 charge on my card. Is that right? Is that how it works?[/QUOTE]

Yes. If it says "UFC Rio Ordered" on the front page you succeeded.

[quote name='IronZombie']What the hell? If it's supposed to be free why do they need my credit card information?[/QUOTE]

Typical microsoft... They won't charge you anything though.

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']Yes. If it says "UFC Rio Ordered" on the front page you succeeded.[/QUOTE]

Awesome man, I got that page, thanks for the help!

Anyone know if I can watch it in HD? I know my connection is good enough but only letting me do SD right now. If I buy it in SD now can I stream it HD later (have no clue why it thinks my connection is bad right now.)

Edit: Nevermind. Rebooted and it let me do HD this time. Ordered.

[quote name='IronZombie']What the hell? If it's supposed to be free why do they need my credit card information?[/QUOTE]

My card on xbox is 2 years expired and it let me use it since it never attempts to process a charge

Yeah I know I know lol but it's still unnerving having to enter in my CC numbers and knowing it's on file for them to do whatever with.

[quote name='IronZombie']Yeah I know I know lol but it's still unnerving having to enter in my CC numbers and knowing it's on file for them to do whatever with.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kburns10']Think this was supposed to only be for people who got screwed in the UFC 141 fight, but OH WELL! Thanks OP! Ordered.[/QUOTE]

Nah, they all got tickets via email. :p This is for the people who got screwed waiting the whole week.

[quote name='kburns10']Think this was supposed to only be for people who got screwed in the UFC 141 fight, but OH WELL! Thanks OP! Ordered.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they made it available to everyone else.

"Free #UFCRIO tickets now available for a limited time. Go to the UFC app on Xbox LIVE press A on the main tile."

Awesome OP.. I follow them on twitter and didn't even see the post. Really appreciate it. Was gonna go to Hooters... But now I can enjoy from my place....

Thank you very much sir for the info...just ordered it. Me and my brother always go half but hes working late that night and my friends that like UFC are busy, so this works out perfectly.

[quote name='Romeo']Is anyone getting this in HD? Or even finding it as an option?[/QUOTE]

HD came up as an option for me - and then it did a connection test to ensure I was able to get it.

[quote name='Romeo']Is anyone getting this in HD? Or even finding it as an option?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there was an option in HD when I ordered.

I went through my email confirmation and it also says I've purchased in HD.

This was the right thing for UFC to do. The last fight was such a disaster, even the people like me who didn't get in for free were left really pissed off because of all the time we had wasted. Thanks for posting this, got in!

Yes, it is the full event and for those holdouts, hurry up. Last time, it was the first 25,000 and it went fast.

"UFC RIO special offer is a limited time offer good only to the first 10,000 Xbox LIVE members (Free (Silver) or Gold) in the United States and Canada"

bread's done
Back