[DEAD] Fry's The Bourne Trilogy Blu Ray $19.99 (free shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather get it from Amazon. Prime shipping FTW!! Tell Amazon about this price so they might PM it.

[quote name='sobishop']I would rather get it from Amazon. Prime shipping FTW!! Tell Amazon about this price so they might PM it.[/QUOTE]

It's been $21.xx shipped from Amazon UK for a while

[quote name='sobishop']I would rather get it from Amazon. Prime shipping FTW!! Tell Amazon about this price so they might PM it.[/QUOTE]

Because Fry's isn't a nationwide chain like Best Buy (ie it's not in every state), Amazon will not pricematch. If you contact customer service via chat, you always have a chance of getting a cool CSR who will pricematch anyway. But generally speaking, it doesn't happen.

It's a competing online merchant. It isn't going to put Amazon out of business but Fry's price looks more enticing than Amazon's. Naturally people will flock to Fry's first. If I am Amazon, I capitalize on that.

[quote name='Scorch']It's been $21.xx shipped from Amazon UK for a while[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but what's the turn around time? Would I be more likely to get it from frys or Amazon UK first? Not being smart alec, just dont know

I ordered the spiderman trilogy on blu from Amazon UK for a great price, but it took roughly 2 and a half weeks to reach me on the east coast in PA. Just giving a word of caution. No issues with the package or the service, it just took a while.

tried to PM this at bestbuy and use $5 U&S coupon, but no go.

has this been cheaper? i want to pay around $5 for each movie. I'm still undecided and I might end up price matching at bestbuy today to bank some RZ points before the sale is over at frys.

nice deal. I just picked up Bourne Identity/Supremacy last week at BB for $10 each after the upgarde+save coupon. Still haven't opened it, but those come with $8 vouchers for the new movie. What to do, what to do. This one doesn't come with movie cash does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back