(DEAD) Futurama: the Complete Collection - 84.99 Amazon DotD

I paid $89 over the summer for the complete collection when Amazon had the seasons as the DOTD and the movies as a Lightening Deal. There are reviews saying the Bender head arrived with the discs all destroyed and whatnot. Plus there is at least one more new season coming, so this won't be the complete collection for long. Still a good value, provided it arrives in good shape.

I think I'll hold off until the new season(s) are released and they release a new complete collection. Thanks though OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
really awesome packaging...will look sweet next to stewies head.

Anyone remember what the price on this was just a bit ago on (I think it was) deepdiscount maybe a two weeks ago

[quote name='shadowkast']really awesome packaging...will look sweet next to stewies head.

Anyone remember what the price on this was just a bit ago on (I think it was) deepdiscount maybe a two weeks ago[/QUOTE]

It was $79.99.

[quote name='PopcornBandit']I think I'll hold off until the new season(s) are released and they release a new complete collection. Thanks though OP![/QUOTE]
Yup, Season 6 starts on June 24th.

I would've purchased this but just how the design and how the DVD's are placed in the bender head and how things can go through shipping it makes me kind of wary from wanting to purchase this at 85$

[quote name='bigdaddy']What does that mean?[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming he's saying the later released 2 0f 4 movies are the only ones that are one blu ray

:drool: Anyone else notice the "Frequently Bought Together"?

• This item: Futurama: The Complete Collection DVD ~ Matt Groening In Stock.Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
    This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

In Stock.
    Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

• Dead Like Me: The Complete Collection DVD ~ Ellen Muth In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
    Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

• Learn to Speak Spanish Deluxe by Individual Software

^^^what's your point, the spanish thing?!?! I've seen ALOT worse on there than that....like chester molester shit

bread's done
Back