(DEAD) G.I. Joe - Rise of Cobra Blu-ray $6.99 Newegg.com FS

Thank you OP! Been looking for a below $14.99 deal FOREVER on this movie. Not Shakespeare, but still a fun movie.

Thanks again!

[quote name='msu89dawgs']Too cheap to pass up, thanks OP![/QUOTE]
Agreed. Purchased and thanks OP!

I had some how score some extra $$$ and got this. I really like this movie, its underratted, popcorny fun especially when it was in the theaters. I hope they make a sequel to it since the end of the movie has a couple of loose strings that needs to be follow up. :/

Wow this is too good to pass up. I too enjoyed this movie very much. I don't know why it got so much hate, it's not mean to be taken serious.

I ordered a copy and I hope this comes with slipcover.

[quote name='laserdogg']Got it today - 2 disc digital copy edition w/slipcover

Good deal[/QUOTE]
Got mine yesterday w/o slip cover :/

Mine came in the mail today. No slip cover, and it was shrinkwrapped in the ghetto way. I have yet to remove it, but the actual clear plastic slip above the insert looks to be wrinkly and distorted... probably from the secondhand shrinkwrap.

What's odd was after I removed it from the mailer envelope, the actual bluray was under another mailer that was labeled returns. Honestly I don't know what's up with newegg these days...

Mine FINALLY showed up today, I live about 50 miles from one of their warehouses, and strangely it was double-packed (in 2 flimsy plastic envelopes, both with shipping label attached). But at least it's here, and came with a slipcover!

bread's done
Back