(DEAD) Game of Thrones S2 (bluray) $27.99 pre-order at FYE

VIDEOGAME IGODI

CAGiversary!
http://www.fye.com/Game-of-Thrones-...productId151585161VVcatId501427VVviewprod.htm

$27.99 +$3.99 (s&h)

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon:

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In the 'product details' section, you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

PS- I saw this deal on blu-ray.com.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GBAstar']I hate FYE, they always end up cancelling any order I get a half way decent deal on.

That being said I was at Walmart and saw that you can preorder S2 for $34.xx. You pay in full now and get a blu-ray case that contains a few special features and I think S2E1.

It also comes with a voucher that has a code that you use on a website to get the actual season mailed to you when it releases so that you don't have to go back to the store to pick it up. Not sure if it'll arrive on day one but I though the $34.xx was a halfway decent price[/QUOTE]

Looks like its $50 on Walmart.com

In store only?

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Looks like its $50 on Walmart.com

In store only?[/QUOTE]

Yeah this was something I saw in-store. They had them in the display with other new release blu-rays. It is just a slim blu-ray case with art and advertisements from GOT Season 2.

It looks like you prepay the entire amount and get the bonus disc and voucher which you redeem online to have the actual physical S2 mailed to you.

[quote name='GBAstar']It looks like you prepay the entire amount and get the bonus disc and voucher which you redeem online to have the actual physical S2 mailed to you.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like alot of work. Not sure what WM gets out of this exactly other than your money upfront, but I will look into this. Sounds like a good deal.

Just deleted season 2 from the DVR waiting on the Blu release. If Wally's got a deal like that, I'm sure BB & Amazon will have similar or better, I'll wait them out, & by them I mean Amazon.

I'm surprised that FYE won't honor this. It's not like it's a crazy over the top deal that they'd lose tons of money on. It would have been much better to save yourself from pissed off customers and honor the price for people that already purchased it.

I saw the Wal-Mart deal too.

I was debating whether or not to do it. Anyone done anything like this with Wal-Mart? Is it worth it?

I can confirm the $34.99 Wal-Mart deal too. Which makes me really surprised FYE didn't honor the slightly lower price mistake.

Does Best Buy price match pre-order items? I want to pay the walmart price for the Greyjoy version.

I tried calling my local BB and the person I talked to did not seem to understand.

Doubt it since it's a Best Buy exclusive. I've tried PM'ing a BB exclusive before, though not in awhile, and they wouldn't do it.

BB will most likely lower their price to $35 as the release date approaches anyway. I believe season 1 was $35 on release day too.

Visited my BB, they are not taking in store preorders for it yet. So they probably can't price match now anyway if it is even possible.

I think I will wait til it gets closer to release, hopefully it will be ~$35 then

[quote name='Josef']I can confirm the $34.99 Wal-Mart deal too. Which makes me really surprised FYE didn't honor the slightly lower price mistake.[/QUOTE]
I can see that you don't shop at FYE very often. :D

[quote name='Travman93']I'll just price match at Best Buy and get it day one.[/QUOTE]

My hope as well given I have bunch of $5 RZ coupons can use on it as well that expire in April.

bread's done
Back