Keep an eye here:

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=693

powp.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

no price yet but regular price is $49.99

EDIT:

DEAD

Last edited by a moderator:
Major pass here at this price. Not nearly ridiculous to us CAGs here... but I'm sure the casual gamer will be like OMG!

[quote name='confoosious']not great but you can actually use a $10 coupon on it. out the door for $21.xx[/QUOTE]
Yeah, tempting after $10 coupon...hmmm.

considering the $10 coupons are fucking horrendous on what you can and cannot apply it to, i considered it effectively $19.99 because you never know what you're gonna be able to use those coupons on.

I don't trust gamestop's coupon codes further than I could throw them.

Went ahead and bit for $21.xx after $10 coupon.

Figure I might as well it's not as if those coupon codes work with anything else.

The hell, it shows up as $29.99 when i click on the link the OP listed but when I get it in my cart it shows up as $49.99

*Uggh got it to work by refreshing my checkout cart over and over. I really hate their damn website...

[quote name='Wompdevil']The hell, it shows up as $29.99 when i click on the link the OP listed but when I get it in my cart it shows up as $49.99

*Uggh got it to work by refreshing my checkout cart over and over. I really hate their damn website...[/QUOTE]

Ugh, not again. I will say pass on this and wait for the price of a used one to hit $17.99 and then wait for a buy 2 get 1 free with edge card making it about $11. This game began dropping in price pretty fast after it came out....

[quote name='the8055']whats the coupon u guys r using?[/QUOTE]
it should come up automatically, in addition i did see that it shows 49.99 on subtotal but for the final total shows the 20$ off.

[quote name='the8055']whats the coupon u guys r using?[/QUOTE]

Just one of the 10 dollar coupons from when they had the whole "10-30% off and coupon codes" sale.

Really they're pretty worthless unless you're buying a game already on sale or otherwise cheap to begin with.

Was about to jump all over it with my $10 off coupon, but since so many people seem to be waiting for a drop & I have games to last me through the year anyway, I guess I'll wait. Thanks for the post tho OP. Very tempting!

I got my copy at Kmart during their $30 sale, using a free $10 GC from a prescription. If you guys have a $10 off from a GS promo, $21.xx is a great price. I could have saved myself a drive if I knew GS would sale this game so cheap!

the daily deal is 20 off of 99 or more, anybody know the code? since when i click on the daily deal it comes up as yesterdays deal with darksiders

Yeah, I used SAVER and one of my 8 damn $10 coupons so the title came out to $21.74 and free shipping. I already have the game but picked it up for a friend

Well took me fifteen minutes to decide but I went ahead and bought it. Used $10 code and SAVER my total is 21.09. I see a lot of people are waiting for another drop, but I don't think you can touch that price for at least 2 months yet.

Well I bit. With a 10 code of course. Haven't been able to use it on anything else. Only other thing I've been considering is lego indy2...

I just can't convince myself to pull the trigger. I already have the :360: version. I'd like the :ps3: version because the cutscenes look a lot better...bah.

I ordered it, since I had a $10 off coupon and I have a lot of GameStop credit. I've never really played a JRPG, so I look forward to trying this out.

A low price but not a ridiculously low price. You can probably fetch one from ebay for about the same price.

If it were $19.99, I would probably bite a 360 copy with my $10 coupon so that I can put it next to my PS3 copy.

Thanks for the OP on this, i wanted to get rid of my $10 coupon before I forget. 20 buck isnt too bad

[quote name='Jodou']So funny watching GameStop try to yip at the heels of Amazon. Gaming credit wars and now their 'Lightning Deals'.[/QUOTE]

Why? Such competition makes it better for us to have more choices and more deals:lol:

If it were 19.99 I'd have bitten for sure but as it stands I can't really afford to spend a lot of extra now. Well that and I told myself NO MORE GAMES until you start finishing off these you've already bought :lol:

Guys are quick at posting. For 29.99 it's a much better buy than the 59.99 I spent at launch. Happy gaming all.

I'm really torn on this. No doubt I'll end up playing this game but, honestly, it won't be opened for months... And since there's no real value in getting it new (no project $10 or anything), I'll probably hold. I've only got like $5 credit and with my $10 code + SAVER, it ends up being like $15. It's a good price, but like someone else said, it's hard to justify buying this when I've already got such a backlog...

saver and $10 worked... not really excited about this game but for $21.XX of store credit used up I am game :) thanks for the heads up OP.

I picked up a copy for the PS3. I used code GS29 to get 15% off and free ground shipping. Total with tax was $27.15. Not bad. Some day I will get the 360 version for Achievements.

I just ordered it for PS 3 at 12.59 p.m. with codes: new15 and SAVER it end up $27 shipped. I think good price over all. Thanks for the info, almost missed it.

$30? There are so many people turning down this game at nearly 50% off.

You guys are cheap asses.

*sniff* I'm so proud.

(I'm passing too. $20 is what I feel is an adequate price for this game. Then again, the cheaper the better, eh?)

I ordered it just so I could use my $10 off code. I'm going to immediately take it into Gamestop and trade it in for my money back heh.

[quote name='crpav']What's this $10 code everyone mentions?[/QUOTE]

Been mentioned numerous times
Some games came with a $10 future purchase coupon when ordered

[quote name='rocko34']Why? Such competition makes it better for us to have more choices and more deals:lol:[/QUOTE]
Doesn't make it any less pathetic though. ;)

Used my last 10 dollar coupon and SAVER to get this for 21 and change. Submitted a trade in with gazelle for 23 (24.15 amazon GC) so that gives me a few weeks to play and beat this game. =D

[quote name='Darknuke']I ordered it just so I could use my $10 off code. I'm going to immediately take it into Gamestop and trade it in for my money back heh.[/QUOTE]

So you paid $21.xx to get $25 in gs credit?

bread's done
Back