(DEAD)Gamestop Power Hour- Halo 3: ODST $20 New, $18 Used

Jackie Chandler

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=200630&loc=homeflash1

It's featured on the home page. Also, it seems like used copies stack with B2G1FREE, so if you've been waiting to pick one of these up, you probably won't get a better opportunity than this! ;)

EDIT: Use NEW15 for 15% off New (total comes to $16.99), 20PRE for 20% off Used (total comes to $12.95 with Edge), and SAVER for free shipping on orders over $25. Thanks, ploppsdman!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ploppsdman']There's copies on amazon used for less .. including shipping ..[/QUOTE]
If you have Edge and you use the code 20PRE, the total comes to $12.95, with the worst-case scenario $2.99 shipping ($15.94). Amazon's cheapest copy used is $11.79 with $3.99 shipping ($15.78). If you aren't charged tax, you'll probably save a buck or two from Amazon, but in my opinion, I'd say Gamestop still has the better deal. Why? Because the aforementioned option from Amazon has the game incomplete, sent in jewel cases. And while you might be thinking, "Gamestop's games might come incomplete, too," you could still swap the online copy out with a complete used one in-store if that's the case.

Thanks OP!

I knew about this deal, but the coupon reminder saved me a bunch of $$$$

Since I have a brand new $80 Target 360, I picked ODST & Fable II PH for $25.80 shipped.

[quote name='j-fever']Thanks OP!

I knew about this deal, but the coupon reminder saved me a bunch of $$$$

Since I have a brand new $80 Target 360, I picked ODST & Fable II PH for $25.80 shipped.[/QUOTE]
You should have saved your coupon and added another $18 game and got one for free. Would have cost you $9 more

bread's done
Back