*DEAD*Ghostbusters: Amazon Exclusive Slimer Edition (Wii/360<used>) $39.75/$27.99

vivafriend5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10322[/IMG-R]In addition to the Ghostbusters game, the Amazon Exclusive Slimer Edition includes:

• An exclusive Slimer bust designed and created by the original movie sculptor, Steve Johnson. Comes complete with a certificate of authenticity signed by the sculptor himself.
  • Exclusive Ghostbusters Gamer Graffix Skins.
  • An exclusive (in the US) Ecto1 Key Chain that lights up and makes a siren sound.
iconamazon.gif
Ghostbusters: Amazon Exclusive Slimer Edition (360/Wii) $29.75/$39.75

Edit 11/26/09: The price for the PS3 and Wii has reverted back to $39.75. With all of the Thanksgiving specials coming and going, anyone who is interested should check the link and add their preferred version to their cart to assure the proper price is displayed. It has been fluctuating frequently.

Edit 11/27/09: PS3 version has reverted to $69.99. It is DEAD for now.

Edit 11/29/09: 360 version is out of stock. The price is unknown. Used copies are being offered in varying conditions for $27.99 which are Amazon fulfilled. Some claim to be shrinkwrapped.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='triforcer']alright finally bit, was hoping i'd see it fall to 20 but that's probably not likely.[/QUOTE]

When the clock strikes 3 we shall see.

So I received my reply from Amazon. They already placed a replacement order at no charge. If the original order does happen to show up somehow, I'll just contact them and send that one back.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']So I received my reply from Amazon. They already placed a replacement order at no charge. If the original order does happen to show up somehow, I'll just contact them and send that one back.[/QUOTE]

And once again, Amazon reigns supreme in the area of customer service. It's ridiculous how under the radar they fly because many people are STILL terrified of shopping online. But to me, they're easily the #1 retailer in the world. Wal-Mart and Target be damned.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']And once again, Amazon reigns supreme in the area of customer service. It's ridiculous how under the radar they fly because many people are STILL terrified of shopping online. But to me, they're easily the #1 retailer in the world. Wal-Mart and Target be damned.[/QUOTE]

^ Agree. :applause:

[quote name='Donnums']Just can't beat Amazon...I ordered this Monday and got free shipping and it was delivered earlier this afternoon while I was at work. The statue is pretty badass![/QUOTE]

Same was overwhelmed with joy

[quote name='nightmare452']^ Agree. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Agrees x2!!!

I rarely get my games anywhere else. I still shop at GoGamer, GameQuestDirect, and Newegg from time to time when there is a great deal (like today I bought Pure and Chrono Trigger from Newegg).

But my main supplier for my back log gaming needs is Amazon. And their CS is pretty much second to none.

I finally caved and ordered one for the PS3. Now only 35 remaining. After thinking it over. the extra stuff look like they're worth $10 to me. I actually really like that Ecto-1 keychain, but the Slimer statue will probably stay in the box.

[quote name='slowdive21']and now the ps3 and wii versions are $10 more again.[/QUOTE]

glad I got it when I did :D

edit: Okay, this is kind of BS. Last night I ordered when there was apparently 35 left, but now it's showing 50 for the PS3. I have a feeling they have an unlimited supply of this, and the 6,500 number is pure bullshit.

[quote name='ssjmichael']glad I got it when I did :D

edit: Okay, this is kind of BS. Last night I ordered when there was apparently 35 left, but now it's showing 50 for the PS3. I have a feeling they have an unlimited supply of this, and the 6,500 number is pure bullshit.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome! :p I waited figuring i would buy some lightning deals.

The numbering is probably based on boxes at specific warehouses. So Amazon may have the ps3 version at 2 warehouses with 845 at each. The 6500 number has to be accurate on the bust. The thing with statues, is there could be and artists proof, or they could change the color and it is considered a different run.

[quote name='slowdive21']You're welcome! :p I waited figuring i would buy some lightning deals.

The numbering is probably based on boxes at specific warehouses. So Amazon may have the ps3 version at 2 warehouses with 845 at each. The 6500 number has to be accurate on the bust. The thing with statues, is there could be and artists proof, or they could change the color and it is considered a different run.[/QUOTE]

I'm inclined to believe that there are only 6500. I'm just curious how many of each version.

Nobody bought the Wii one?

I just bought the last 360 one I bought this game from amazon couple weeks ago with border lands for the 40 dollars in credit thing but im gonna sell my copy and keep this is a freaking steal at 30 bucks esp for big time ghost buster fans.

[quote name='jsmoove05']I just bought the last 360 one I bought this game from amazon couple weeks ago with border lands for the 40 dollars in credit thing but im gonna sell my copy and keep this is a freaking steal at 30 bucks esp for big time ghost buster fans.[/QUOTE]

I agree it is a steal, I can't believe how long it took to sell out, I bought one a few days ago and decided to check how many were left. I'm glad to see a CAGer got to grab the last one. :D

There are several shrinkwrapped 360 copies left in the "Used" section under "Warehouse Deals by Amazon" -- just mentioned that there is a bend or something in the box. $27 with free shipping.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']There are several shrinkwrapped 360 copies left in the "Used" section under "Warehouse Deals by Amazon" -- just mentioned that there is a bend or something in the box. $27 with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Oooh, I've ordered items from the Warehouse Deals before. I've gotten fantastic items for cheap prices. Usually they sell slightly damaged items at a discount--I've ordered video games from them, most with some minor damage to the box or instruction manual. Plus they qualify for Amazon free shipping.

wooo, glad i bought it. i was totally trying to wait out till it dropped to $20, but i was easily convinced to just pull the trigger. glad i did.

bread's done
Back