[DEAD]God Eater Burst $19.99 - Amazon Gold Box Deal LIVE

[quote name='jacknicklson']
Fight through a post-apocalyptic world on your PSP[/QUOTE]

I believe that could describe anything on PSP. That thing has been a disaster. *holds his 1000 and tells it everything will be alright*

Bring on the NGP! I'm sure it won't flop like the PSP and will be properly supported by Sony this time. :p

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I believe that could describe anything on PSP. That thing has been a disaster. *holds his 1000 and tells it everything will be alright*

Bring on the NGP! I'm sure it won't flop like the PSP and will be properly supported by Sony this time. :p[/QUOTE]

It's only a disaster if you're too blind to see all the great games on it. :)

Sorry I guess my sarcasm isn't getting through the tubes. I love my PSP and the sweet hardcore stuff like Tactics Ogre. No way I could hate a great strategy game.

God Eater Burst, heard it was only 6 hours long. I understand you beat the game multiple times, but 40 MSRP for a 6 hour game just isn't for me. Hope the price is right on this deal. 3rd Birthday i'd definitely pick up for under 20!

your all wrong its

SPONGEBOB

:)

What is a better game

LORD OF ARCANA or GOD EATER BURST I mean

love to see it at 50% off but never happen

I say 29.98 (25% off)

i got GEB comin from gamefly tomorrow KEEP IT PRICE 28.79 so needs to be way under 30 before i get it

seems it is GEB

Gargantuan monsters known as Aragami have overrun a post-apocalyptic Earth. It will be up to you and your party to trim the population of these enormous beasts down one at a time. Create four customizable hunters and assign them a role that suits your playing style - medic, sniper, scout, or assault. Each slain savage will reward you with materials. Use your materials to customize your equipment including transfiguring your bullets to explode on impact or have a shotgun effect. Connect with three other friends wirelessly and save human life from certain extinction

[quote name='SCDallas']God Eater Burst, heard it was only 6 hours long. I understand you beat the game multiple times, but 40 MSRP for a 6 hour game just isn't for me. Hope the price is right on this deal. 3rd Birthday i'd definitely pick up for under 20![/QUOTE]
i believe it also has mutliplayer which ups the replay value.

[quote name='seether254']FYI op your time is wrong its not 9pm like your post says its 6pm just checked on amazon.[/QUOTE]

he said 9pm EST. which it is. the time on amazon is pacific. and all the cool kids use EST, so he converted it.

[quote name='nnickers']@slidecage

Monster Hunter is better than both. It's also $10.[/QUOTE]

well i have all 3 monster hunters.. also have Lord of arcana got it off gamefly i think for 20 something (still have yet to play it)

was just wondering if this was worth pickin up or just another clone like the lord game was

i use goldfish time :)

I wish Amazon would do something for the hardware. Gamestop is giving away a copy of LittleBigPlanet PSP with a new PSP-3000. Where's the love Amazon? I'd love to get a PSP before all the UMDs become dirt cheap but I'm waiting on a sub-$100 price or at least a game or accessory or something that would make up the difference.

[quote name='DarthVicious82']I wish Amazon would do something for the hardware. Gamestop is giving away a copy of LittleBigPlanet PSP with a new PSP-3000. Where's the love Amazon? I'd love to get a PSP before all the UMDs become dirt cheap but I'm waiting on a sub-$100 price or at least a game or accessory or something that would make up the difference.[/QUOTE]

got a very FUNNY feeling we could see 99 or even 79 buck systems around thanksgiving.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']It's only a disaster if you're too blind to see all the great games on it. :)[/QUOTE]
And that the system has sold a fuck-ton of units.

It's only a failure when you compare it to the DS. Then again, every system is a failure when you compare it to the DS.

[quote name='Apathetic-Irony']It's only a failure when you compare it to the DS. Then again, every system is a failure when you compare it to the DS.[/QUOTE]
^This!:applause:

3rd Birthday is great; picked it up at Target for $25.
I'm hoping it's God Eater Burst for

I've been waiting for this all day, I think I'm going to cry if it turns out to be 3rd Birthday or it's God Eater, but priced at like $35.

wow, that went fast. Under 4 minutes. I barely had time to check the review and boom its gone.

sucks Prime wont get it till MONDAY unless you want to pay 4 bucks to get it saturday ... too bad this wasnt last night loved to have this over the weekend..

Then again i will cause i will get it via gamefly... tomorrow hopefully.... now ship it back saturday or hold on to it and playit over the weekend and return it when i get my copy :)

[quote name='j0dy77']Can't believe how fast that sold out. Didn't realize there was such interest in the game.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing it was more low stock than anything. I'm having a hard time believing that this had so much interest to sell out so quick if they had normal stock.

Can't believe I missed out :( Checked only 8 minutes after posted. I didn't think it would drop this low to be honest. I'm on the wait list, but I doubt I have much of a chance at 80th in line.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Can't believe I missed out :( Checked only 8 minutes after posted. I didn't think it would drop this low to be honest. I'm on the wait list, but I doubt I have much of a chance at 80th in line.[/QUOTE]

I'm #1 on the list apparently, and I haven't been extended an offer yet. I'm losing hope, haha.

Woops, nevermind! Got one!

i left the gold box page and came back. It's saying I'm still on the waitlist but they pop up box disappeared. How can I tell where I am on the waitlist without rejoining and losing my spot?

thanks

Also I've never been on the wait list before and don't even have a number listed. Does that mean I basically have no shot? I clicked it 4 minutes after it started :/

I was #7 on the waitlist and just got it :D

leave it on the goldbox page and if it become available for you it will have the option to add to cart.

bread's done
Back