DEAD GoGamer: Buy Band Hero for Wii ($34.90) get $25 off another game and/or shipping

aem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
EDIT: They fixed this shortly after I posted so DEAD

If you go to GoGamer.com's page for Band Hero (Wii) it says:

"Receive $25 off this product by using the code: BAND25 at checkout. This code only works for Band Hero SAS for Wii from 11/26/2009-11/30/2009"

They have already knocked the price down for Black Friday to $34.90. If you add the code at checkout it doesn't seem to let anything be deducted from the cost of the game.

However it will take up to $25 total off shipping + other items you have in the cart with it.

I'm sure this isn't supposed to happen but you may want to take a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though it would make Band Hero only $10, that's about $10 above my purchase price for it.

Fabulous find though, aem.

As I figured GoGamer is probably here watching and they updated it when I posted that. You can still get a deal but you have to purchase two copies of the game. It says minimum order of $50 but it looks like only the Band Hero game for Wii adds to that total. So you can get $25 off another game if you buy two copies. Pretty much kills the deal.

(waits for them to fix this)

(aaand they jacked up the price for Band Hero for Wii so you can only get the $25 off $59.90.)

(PS Hi GoGamer)

bread's done
Back