[Dead] GoHastings Buy 2 Used, Get 3rd for $1 is Back!

Kylearan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Dangerous times ahead - GoHastings' Mix & Match Used Sale just went live.

Buy 2 Used Books, CDs, DVDs & Games, Get the 3rd for $1

Promo Code is MM123

Excludes Blu-Ray, Previously Viewed Movies, Previously Viewed Games & Game Accessories. $1 item of equal or lesser value.

Standard shipping is $2.28 per item - this includes your $1 game.

Codes are NOT stackable. One code per transaction.

As noted about, Previously Viewed titles do not qualify for this offer.

Though experiences vary, most titles come complete. Some even arrive new, with DLC codes intact. Be sure to read the item description.

If any of your B2 items is canceled - which does happen - you will still get your $1 item for $1. If your $1 item is canceled, you will need to call GoHastings customer service for positive resolution.

RE: Customer Service: do not bother emailing GoHastings.com - they will just direct you to call the CSR.

Last edited by a moderator:
If a certain game isn't working, is there anyway for CSR to fix it?

Portal 2 for PS3 doesn't even work towards the free game. I don't get it.

They cancelled my Tactics Ogre for PSP. Considering it was the most expensive thing out of the three and not THAT great of a deal, I'm happy.

So hopefully I'm getting Monster Hunter Tri and MGS: Portable Ops for 22 shipped :)

I got two of my three Wii games in the mail today. Both came in great condition. My third game finally shipped, and I'm optimistic it will arrive in similar shape.

Gohasting, you won me over this time.

[quote name='ImStillNumber1']V3rtigo should be banned for even suggesting this. The people only get more pitiful...so pathetic.

I'm reporting the post now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='benjamouth']Make sure you go round and check each thread for people abusing deals, you have a lot of spare time on your hands right ? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Thing is, I was about to say the same damn thing, if I start seeing behavior like this, I'll personally report that "Slick Deals mentality" to the Mods and Cheapy, I'm not going to loose out on a vendor giving us good deals because some jerk (V3rtigo might not have been the one to originally suggest it, but this applies to everyone "entertaining the idea") who wants to get games for $3 a piece.

The name of the place is Cheap Ass Gamer, not Cheap Ass Scammer. (Go join Slick Deals if you want a community of back stabbing cut throats like that, good riddance, to anyone who condones this kind of behavior)

(And just an FYI, they frown when people deliberately try to defraud companies around here, so while we have our dirty laundry around here (flippers and other frauds) that isn't something the majority of the community will tolerate or allow to happen.

My final thought is if Hastings cancels your expensive items and lets you keep your cheap item, be happy and move on to the next deal and not try to hatch a plan on how to work the system and screw everybody (Hastings and other CAG's) because of that....:nottalking:

(I swear some of the shit some people dream up around here just to save a few bucks...:roll:)

I just got a sick deal! I ordered Super Mario 64 DS ($14.24), Yoshi Island Ds ($14.14), and Pikmin ($1) for a little under $40 bucks shipped. I love Go Hastings prices! I was looking at Yoshi Island and it was out of stock but then I refreshed the page and it all of a sudden was in stock AND it dropped from 24.99 to 14.14. This is great because Yoshi Island sells for 39.99 used at Gamestop. So I just got 3 awesome games for the price of one basically. This is great.

bread's done
Back