[Dead] Goldeneye Reloaded (PS3) used $12.79 shipped by Gohastings

$12.79 by my math. Oh maybe you got taxed. Also, I paid more for it earlier, played it a little bit, and didn't really care for it. But I'm contemplating picking it up again for this price.

EDIT: After much internal turmoil, I'm gonna have to pass on this one. I don't get a ton of joy out of FPS games that don't involve some type of leveling or advancement. I just get burnt out too quick. Thanks for posting OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought one before this thread today at that price. Also, Deep Discounts had two up there for $2.99 with $5.xx shipping that I bought this morning, but they cancelled my order saying they had technical difficulties with Amazon. I think they had technical issues with the person who posted it at that price.

[quote name='maxrenderer']Bought one before this thread today at that price. Also, Deep Discounts had two up there for $2.99 with $5.xx shipping that I bought this morning, but they cancelled my order saying they had technical difficulties with Amazon. I think they had technical issues with the person who posted it at that price.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what happened to Deep Discounts but they've been having issues with a lot of things. Only took them a year to mail me a blu-ray.

[quote name='MrBubbles']Since they're used, online pass required?[/QUOTE]

No online pass but if you are planning to buy it to play online then don't buy it because the online for this game is dead.I bought the game last year during summer and I only found one person trying to find a match online.

It's a weird game.

It's just similar enough to the original Goldeneye that the differences piss me off, but it's just different enough that it never really finds its own voice.

The multiplayer feels a lot like the N64 game, but that means it also shows just how dated that game is.

And this is one of the game where the online is mostly dead but probably 80% of the achievements/trophies are online-related.

bread's done
Back