[DEAD] Green man Gaming giving away Sniper Ghost Warrior FREE [First 20k]

seems they have run out of copies to give. i keep getting this error - "The voucher code you entered is invalid.".. :(

[quote name='john_wheatly']seems they have run out of copies to give. i keep getting this error - "The voucher code you entered is invalid.".. :([/QUOTE]

:imwithst::imwithst::imwithst::imwithst::imwithst::imwithst::imwithst:

[quote name='john_wheatly']seems they have run out of copies to give. i keep getting this error - "The voucher code you entered is invalid.".. :([/QUOTE]

:lol:

Seriously, read the title. Do you not even know what day it is? :lol:

Btw, OP, 1300 GMT is 8AM EST, 7AM CST.

[quote name='H3ll']how much time until free game?[/QUOTE]
It should only be 20 minutes!

I have a feeling the servers aren't going to hold this. Just like when they gave away Arma 2.
Especially considering they are already running slow.

Edit: Yep, down.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sunghost']It's down for maintenance, lol.[/QUOTE]

I was able to get to the main page. But its slow.

[quote name='bradgold']I'm having the same problem, got the game but can't seem to activate on Steam :([/QUOTE]

I dident even get that far.

[quote name='bradgold']I'm having the same problem, got the game but can't seem to activate on Steam :([/QUOTE]
It most likely isn't supposed to be redeemed on steam, Green Man Gaming has a trade-in system, so if you have the game on anything besides their service you won't be able to trade it in.

[quote name='tankyroo']It most likely isn't supposed to be redeemed on steam, Green Man Gaming has a trade-in system, so if you have the game on anything besides their service you won't be able to trade it in.[/QUOTE]
Oh well. How would one redeem it then? Is there something I need to download? In the email they sent it doesn't say anything under activation instructions.

[quote name='tankyroo']It most likely isn't supposed to be redeemed on steam, Green Man Gaming has a trade-in system, so if you have the game on anything besides their service you won't be able to trade it in.[/QUOTE]

According to this the game can be activated on Steam. I sent Steam support a message. Would contact GMG, but with the site so slow I doubt it would go through.

[quote name='nbajammer']According to this the game can be activated on Steam. I sent Steam support a message. Would contact GMG, but with the site so slow I doubt it would go through.[/QUOTE]
You could always try tweeting them @GreenManGaming

[quote name='tankyroo']You could always try tweeting them @GreenManGaming[/QUOTE]

I don't have Twitter anymore and won't be making a new one. I've got a key and an open ticket, I can wait. Will report back once I hear something.

@webby1993 @chandlogan Our version of Sniper doesn't redeem in Steam -all our Steam redeemable products have a message saying so on the page
1 minute ago via TweetDeck

[quote name='ptasiu1906']You chose Pay by PayPal or nothing?[/QUOTE]
If the voucher worked (It will say you owe $0.00) you don't have to select anything.

when the site crashes the game will still go to your basket, mine was in my basket and my basket didnt show me that until i click my basket and the game was there

if you get the message that you can only buy one copy scroll down and you will see the check out button

tip: pull up a second window and watch a movie and keep refreshing the page, or just dont refresh after it crashes and then click your basket and it will be there

[quote name='firepelt97']Website still not working for me :([/QUOTE]

Just keep refreshing eventually it will work, took like an hour and a half for me to get the application, and setup an account.

It took 10-15 minutes of occasionally switching tabs to check on loading progress and refreshing, but patience paid off. Thanks tankyroo.

[quote name='firepelt97']It said 0.00 even when I didn't put in the promo code...[/QUOTE]For me too, I think they removed. Still got my game though. Thanks.

bread's done
Back