maxgle
Hybrid5006
chicodeazn
OkSoWhatIPoop
Xfactor19990
doppelgangerknight
chickenboybryan
SpitFire158

Right now there is a toys r us deal for buy 2 get 1. Id like to have someone order 3 fallout 3 CEs then split the cost with 3 people. It would be 53 each. This is a great deal but Im having a hard time finding people who are interested.

OK the interest is high in this thread. We can start doing groups so that everyone can get one.

Group One
Indignate -Placed Order
Antic
Chakan

Group Two
doraemonkerpal-placed order
blueweltall
genfuyung

Group 3
salparadise78
shadowkast
kemap

Group 4
saddamizer-placed order
guessed
wario64

Group 5
landshrk83
jpotell
randytsai

Group 6
Irukandji-Placed Order
Shady3011
Bill123

Group 7
Ryanbph -placing order (2 for himself)
Underliness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chakan']It would be more than $53 after the person making the order shipped two copies out, plus paypal fees.[/quote]

its my understanding that toys r us lets u ship parts of the order to different addresses from their site. Just incase, Lets say its 58 dollars after everything. The game retails for 80 bucks.

Well, I'll admit I was wrong.

I went 2/3 through the checkout process, and you're right, it'll ship to three separate addresses. And shipping is free on that title, for whatever reason. So tax and maybe paypal fees would be the only addition.
I already have it preordered for $64 through the 20% off coupon that expired a while back, but I'm tempted to save $5-10 more.

Real tempted. Consider me interested.

It's actually ~$57.xx/person just after tax.

I just placed the order for 3 Fallout 3 CEs on TRU.com and it was $160 for the 2 plus 1 free and $12 for tax on the order with free shipping. Luckily I ordered it for my cousin, our friend, and me so we all live in the same area and they'll just drop by my house and drop off the money so no shipping necessary.

I registered just to get in on this deal but then realized the buy 2 get 1 free deal only last till Oct 18 and doesn't include preorders. So the best we can do is either find another limited edition game out right now with the same price and return it when Fallout comes out or just get the regular edition of Fallout and buy 3 random 60 dollar games now.

EDIT

Wow, never mind I'm an idiot. For some reason the collectors edition is exempt from the no pre-order law.
Well, I have a credit card so I can do all the ordering for us if you let me in on this.

the fallout 3 collectors edition does indeed work. its a problem on their end. no one knows when it will be fixed though so im trying to get it ordered in a hurry.

I'll go in on it if you need another! Send me a PM? I have Paypal, could do a check or money order if needed.

Does the preorder glitch work on the PS3 version? If so, count me in. I have Paypal ready to go at any time. If the OP's 3 are already spoken for, I can start a group of 3 on my own with any established traders on CAG.

EDIT: From what I can see on the TRU website, the B2G1 sale includes both the PS3 and Xbox360 collectors editions.

blueweltall, you've been pm'ed. I also pm'ed 2 other people in this thread who were interested and it's first come first serve. The OP has been kind enough to update the groupings (thanks!).

We should be able to mix and match games because I think it is based on price, not the video game system in case somebody is holding off b/c we're preordering the PS3 version.

OK, I just placed an order for the OP and for blueweltall and we're all spoken for. Good luck on finding partners to everybody else in the thread. :D

I'm up for completing the second set, but I'd feel better if Antic or I did the ordering. No offense, Indignate, but you joined this month, and there's been a rash of scams lately.

I'd be willing to order, sounds like $57 money order/ $59 paypal (fees). Was that about right, doraemonkerpal?

I understand perfectly chakan, but if no one else is willing to order, I will be fine with waiting until the items officially ship before you and Antic send the money.

Antic, I got your PM. How do you feel about Indignate's offer? Indignate, if Antic would rather I order, are you ok with that? I'm fine either way. Let's keep our discussion in the forum, if possible.

Ordered for me, chakan, and Antic. chakan will be the one receiving the free copy, YaY!

Alright, just send me your emails so I can forward the "Order Acknowledgement" to each of you to confirm the order and addresses and such. Also, for any reason one of you chooses to cancel the order, you can do so through that email.

Again, I am perfectly fine with waiting until the order ships for you to send the money to me.

If we need to start another group I can. Will pay using my credit card, and then anyone who was wanting to pay with check/money order can PM me.

thanx OP for starting this thread

Its up to the buyer of the last group obviously but so far everyones treated it as first come first served. The deals only active til the 18th and no one knows when they will fix it again.

Sal and Kemap, PM your address and I'll send u mine, also I don't have paypal so only check/money order will work for me. Sorry/Thanx.

If there are people interested I'm willing to start up another order. Ideally I'd like to order sometime today, but I can be flexible. I can place the order myself or paypal funds to someone else who is ordering, either way works.

[quote name='landshrk83']If there are people interested I'm willing to start up another order. Ideally I'd like to order sometime today, but I can be flexible. I can place the order myself or paypal funds to someone else who is ordering, either way works.[/quote]

I'd like in for a 360 version. I don't know if tax is charged based on billing address or shipping address, but my tax rate is 9.25%, so if it is by billing address, it would be better if someone else placed the order, and I paypal or send a check to them.

Gaming-Module (another CAG member) had expressed interest as well, but he is not online now, so I can't confirm that he still wants in. I'll send him a PM with a link to this thread, and hopefully he'll log on soon.

Edit: He has 6% sales tax, btw.

i'm intererested in getting a CE X360 copy. I can do paypal. but i'm paying from my bank account, so it'll take a few days to clear it just to let you know ahead of time. whoever is doing the next group order, just PM me for my info

and if taxing is based on the person who's placing the order, i'm in california..that's 8.25%

bread's done
Back