[DEAD] Groups for preordering Fallout 3 CE for $57 a piece. DEAL ENDS 10/18

[quote name='ryanbph']I have a spot open...someone pm'd me, and I responded but I haven't heard back...whoever pm's me first with there mailing addr, and email to send a paypal invoice, as well as which version ps3/360 is in[/QUOTE]

Not sure if it's expired or not, but I PM'd you.

I am also interested. But how does Toys R Us shipping work? Do they send before/on/after release date? Anyone know?

after, if your anxious, don't go this way

EDIT
In my past orders with TRU, the estimated shipping date is rarely the actual shipping date. They don't have a system as good as Amazon, or even Buy.com

[quote name='Se7en69']I am also interested. But how does Toys R Us shipping work? Do they send before/on/after release date? Anyone know?[/quote]

On the website it lists estimated shipping on the 28 so it seems that they ship on release date.

[quote name='doppelgangerknight']Just wondering if there is anyone willing or able to start a group to place the order. I would but I don't want to be the one to place the order.[/quote]

I am still interested in this deal and was wondering the same thing. I have Paypal.

Btw, Why would you not want to be the one who places the order? Is there anything the person who places the order should know? I have been reading this thread, but don't really see anything out of the ordinary?

[quote name='Se7en69']I am still interested in this deal and was wondering the same thing. I have Paypal.

Btw, Why would you not want to be the one who places the order? Is there anything the person who places the order should know? I have been reading this thread, but don't really see anything out of the ordinary?[/quote]

I personally don't wont to be the one to place the order since it comes out to about $160 in total, and I rather not put that much on my card at the moment since I just got thru buying a couple more books for my political science class. To my knowledge the only thing the person who places the order should be aware of is the total for all 3, as well as the address of the the other two members in the group and a way to receive payment from the other two. Some people are reluctant to place the order for a fear of being scammed and not receiving payment from one of the other two members in a potential group. To my knowledge that's why people have been seeking out an established cag to place the order.

I have an extra Fallout 3 CE for XBox 360 from the TRU B2G1F deal on the pre-order. $58 cash if you can meet me for local pickup from outside the Empire State Building in NYC or at the Gamestop on 33rd and 6th Ave. PM me if interested.

[quote name='genfuyung']THE DEAL IS ENDING TOMORROW 10/18

HERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO STILL NEED A GROUP

Right now there is a toys r us deal for buy 2 get 1
yesa.jpg
Id like to have someone order 3 fallout 3 CEs then split the cost with 3 people. It would be 53 each. This is a great deal but Im having a hard time finding people who are interested.

OK the interest is high in this thread. We can start doing groups so that everyone can get one.
[/quote]

this was actually a good idea. I think you should have matched people according to location as well though, so shipping would be less.

[quote name='chinchillables']this was actually a good idea. I think you should have matched people according to location as well though, so shipping would be less.[/QUOTE]

shipping was free

Thanks for the update, indignate.

[quote name='Indignate']I got a process notification, so I'm assuming they will be shipped later today.[/quote]

yeah i got the process email last night at 2 am. it better leave the warehouse today.

Well my groups was shipped at 3:30pm pst. So I can confirm that all orders have either left or are leaving today...unless you know, something happens to your order.

Last edited by a moderator:
The group of items I ordered were shipped already and I will send out PM's with tracking numbers shortly.

EDIT: PM's with tracking numbers have been sent. Enjoy the games!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chakan']woo-hoo!

Looking forward to opening my lunchbox![/quote]

Yep! Mines coming on Halloween. Looks like I won't be going out to any parties and possibly turning out the house lights ;). Not many children come through my neighborhood anyways.

Sadly mine doesn't get here till the 4th, quite a time away from now compared to the fact that one of the people in my group has already got his.

Well at least that's more time for Fable 2.

mine and bills are scheduled to deliver tomorrow on the 30th. according the the shipping status the packages are in middleburg heights ohio (like 20 minutes away from me) makes me crazy that i probably won't get it until tomorrow. west costers are having to wait a lot longer though sorry to all the people who have to wait until november 3rd and 4th. thats bullshit. congrats to everbody who capitalized on this deal and thanks again to the op for the great idea.

FINALLY arrived. Sucks being on the west coast if you order from TRU apparently. Anyway, many thanks to indignate for setting this up, I love the set. Of course I'll be watching election returns all night, and not really get a chance to play this.

bread's done
Back