**Dead** Halloween 15-Disc Limited Edition $85.99 on Amazon

jinxedronin

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
There is an issue with the Halloween 4 disc audio for abot ten minutes. The audio is out of sync. Anchor Bay has said they are looking into it. I checked my copy and it indeed suffers from the issue. Something to consider before purchasing.

How come they can NEVER get these horror box sets right?  Either it's production issues or putting the worst cuts of a movie out (see the Friday the 13th Blu-Ray set)... they need to start outsourcing these projects to hardcore fans!

The weird thing is that the stand alone version of the same movie does not have this issue. Who knows what they did to this to make it this way.

If it came with a Michael Myers statue head or a official Michael Myers mask I would so buy it

The weird thing is that the stand alone version of the same movie does not have this issue. Who knows what they did to this to make it this way.
Actually the reports I've been reading say the standalone had the same issue. Shout issued a kind of snarky statement about it that basically said "yep, we know it's there. That's what we were given. No replacements." Then Anchor Bay kind of echoed the same thing, until nerd rage caught them on Facebook and now they're saying they have something to make it right, but no signs of what or when.

Also, down to $89.xx at Amazon.

Updated to the new price.  Thank you Captain Wrong.  Also, anyone who just purchased at the $95 price can contact Amazon to have the difference refunded.

As much as I love the Halloween series I can't get myself to spend anywhere north of $50 on this. Tempting but with the price drops already I'll just keep waiting it out.

Coming up $89.99 after rebate and free shipping currently.

As much as I love the Halloween series I can't get myself to spend anywhere north of $50 on this. Tempting but with the price drops already I'll just keep waiting it out.
I'm feeling this. I've been hovering on the buy button for a couple of days now and I just can't do it yet. $89.xx is a lot closer to a buy for me than the original MSRP of $160.xx something, but, I just can't do it, especially reading some of the more mixed reviews from diehard fans and the sinking feeling that this set is only "definitive" until the next anniversary they feel like celebrating.

bread's done
Back