[Dead] Halo 2 Collector's Edition $38.38 shipped!! 2 Wavebirds for $41 shipped

maxflight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://mtvshop.mtv.com/product.aspx?sku=50018313&search_store=5

you get a $8.29 off $50 purchase

add the discount code SUMMER to add an additional 10% off!

credit to SD

a variation would be 2 Wavebirds since they are $27+ each. 2 will make it go over $50 for the $8.29 off.

have fun making your own deals :) I didn't even know MTV had a store that sells games until now.

edit: just wanted to add that it seems like an XBOX extension cable is a good way to bring any other normal preorder or regular $48 games on the site to $50+.
ex. Donkey Konga is $48+ so that is ok
Fable is $47+ so it needs a little more than that xbox extension

sorry, it's late at night, I did a quick scan and didn't really see the other post. But I figured that I should add you that you can make your own deal :)

in any case, have fun!

How is growlanser deluxe anyway? I haven't heard too much about the series. I googled for info but got mostly info on the deluxe package and not the games. Can you fill me in?

Holy crap this deal keeps getting better

Time Crisis 3 w/ gun - $40
Front Mission 4 - $26.11
Freedom Fighters: Battle For Liberty Island - $16.50
MMBN 3 Blue and White - $12 each
XENOGEARS - $13
CHRONO CROSS - $13

This is sort of hot if you add 3 $20 games to your cart (some of them go for $18.xx). I added 3 Sims: Bustin Out to my cart and it comes to $41.47. That's as good as buy 2, get 1 free! (if they don't charge tax)

Yeah I picked up 3 games for 40.66 plus tax

Resident Evil (GCN)
Resident Evil 0 (GCN)
Midway Arcade Treasures (GCN)

All the games were backordered though.

Also picked up the two wavebirds deal.

[quote name='bmarquardt']http://mtvshop.mtv.com/product.aspx?sku=50014985&search_store=5 What's that? Looks like Super Mario Advance 4 but says it's "Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros.3-E(Series 2)". Price is $4.35.[/quote]

I think that's the price for the series 2 e-reader cards.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='bmarquardt']http://mtvshop.mtv.com/product.aspx?sku=50014985&search_store=5 What's that? Looks like Super Mario Advance 4 but says it's "Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros.3-E(Series 2)". Price is $4.35.[/quote]

I think that's the price for the series 2 e-reader cards.[/quote]

That's what the box looks like for that?

I just ordered Halo 2, Fable, RE4, GTA:SA, GT4, and Xenogears ($14.51 - 10%) on seperate orders. Yes, I have a problem with self control.

At least I stopped myself before ordering THUG2, BloodRayne 2, Burnout 3, etc ...

EDIT - I forgot that I had also ordered the Star Wars box set as well.

Total Price: $244.43

Shit.

"I just ordered Halo 2, Fable, RE4, GTA:SA, GT4, and Xenogears ($14.51 - 10%) on seperate orders. Yes, I have a problem with self control.

At least I stopped myself before ordering THUG2, BloodRayne 2, Burnout 3, etc ...

EDIT - I forgot that I had also ordered the Star Wars box set as well.

Total Price: $244.43

Shit. "

I just ordered another $50 worth of dvds. The deal just seemed too good to pass up. I thought my self control was bad.

[quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='bmarquardt']http://mtvshop.mtv.com/product.aspx?sku=50014985&search_store=5 What's that? Looks like Super Mario Advance 4 but says it's "Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros.3-E(Series 2)". Price is $4.35.[/quote]

I think that's the price for the series 2 e-reader cards.[/quote]

That's what the box looks like for that?[/quote]

Nope, looks like they used the box for the game, but if you order it, I can practically gurantee you will be getting e-reader cards.

Just out of curiousity does anyone know why they take off $8.29? Seems like an odd number, but can't pass up Halo 2 for 38 dollars, so i am not complaining.

[quote name='xzafixz']Just out of curiousity does anyone know why they take off $8.29? Seems like an odd number, but can't pass up Halo 2 for 38 dollars, so i am not complaining.[/quote]

looking at a bus's ad today, I see that the MTV VMA is on 8/29....

first post

looks like the SUMMER deal ended, it wouldn't let me use the code.

Must have ended sometime today, because last night around 3am it worked.

To anyone who preordered (I though I perordered Fable an Halo II SE), ckeck the status of your order. I just discovered that MTV cancelled my order without ever contacting me. I just floated them an email and i'm hoping its an erronious error.

bread's done
Back