Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Deal expired at 11:59PM PT on Sunday, 10/14/2012

:360: Halo 4 $44.99 :shipfree:
use promo code EMCYTZT2339

Release Date 11/06/2012.
Newegg doesn't charge till they ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome deal, I don't have a Xbox 360, but those who are interested in the game should pre-order it now because you will pay $45 instead of paying $60 and getting $15 back in credit. I think it will be OOS soon.

Thanks OP!

So glad they did this again. Need to pick up a second copy for my daughter (getting the $20 gc at BB with the SE).

sWEET dEAL! Just ordered.

I think this is the cheapest you will get Halo 4 on release (minus the MS Store deal that gives you a store credit)

I guess I'll bite. As far as money off the actual game goes this is about as good as it's going to get for Halo 4.

[quote name='redrum509']Anyone per order from newegg before? Will the game deliver on release day?[/QUOTE]

Newegg is great. If you do free shipping not guarenteed to be delivered on release date (can't demand that for free shipping?) But a lot of times it ends up that way anyway.

As far as I'm concerned Newegg has exceeded Amazon as Amazon kinda sucks compared to what it used to be IMO. But a little of that has to do with Amazon charges me tax now, while Newegg doesn't. But that depends on your state sometimes the opposite can be true.

I got in on this last time, still trying to decide if I want to keep my preorder at Newegg or the MS Store for the $25 off credit (aka $25 off a 4000 points card)...

[quote name='GamerDude316']I got in on this last time, still trying to decide if I want to keep my preorder at Newegg or the MS Store for the $25 off credit (aka $25 off a 4000 points card)...[/QUOTE]

If you have something from the MS store that you want to put the $25 towards I'd say go with that.

You get a bonus skin (that you could always sell on ebay for a bit of cash if you want) and that $25 is a decent chunk off another game or accessory. I would do it but I don't need any points and the accessories are overpriced. So I guess the $15 off immediately is more valuable in my case.

Hmmm... I'm not seeing any pre-order bonuses with this deal, so I'll have to decide between Microsoft's deal (credits are always good) and this (instant savings are always very good).

Thanks for the info OP . I was about to order at amazon but might be ordering at newegg now . most the pre-order camo skins looks bad imo so i wont miss much lol .

$19 for next day shipping brings it back to $64, and there's apparently no guarantee it will arrive on release day.

Nobody is doing release day shipping anymore, not even amazon(unless you have PRIME). If you want it on release day, pick it up at Best Buy(if you are @gamer unlocked). You will get $20 back, plus RZ points to cover some of the tax.

[quote name='htz']Nobody is doing release day shipping anymore, not even amazon(unless you have PRIME). If you want it on release day, pick it up at Best Buy(if you are @gamer unlocked). You will get $20 back, plus RZ points to cover some of the tax.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop still guarantees it with overnight shipping, Amazon does for 2 day. NewEgg doesn't specify. For all the goddamn deals they've been offering lately, they should be telling us what it will take to get our shit on release day.

[quote name='Viper187']Gamestop still guarantees it with overnight shipping, Amazon does for 2 day. NewEgg doesn't specify. For all the goddamn deals they've been offering lately, they should be telling us what it will take to get our shit on release day.[/QUOTE]
If you are referring to who does release day shipping for a hefty amount, Best Buy and Walmart offers it too. I was more thinking along the lines of .99 cent amazon release day shipping that they don't do anymore.

[quote name='Viper187']Gamestop still guarantees it with overnight shipping, Amazon does for 2 day. NewEgg doesn't specify. For all the goddamn deals they've been offering lately, they should be telling us what it will take to get our shit on release day.[/QUOTE]
They have default free 3-day shipping and my experience has been that they ship it the day before release, meaning I usually get pre-orders the day after release.

[quote name='Genki-JAM']They have default free 3-day shipping and my experience has been that they ship it the day before release, meaning I usually get pre-orders the day after release.[/QUOTE]

I guess we'll see. I'm still tempted to reserve a copy locally. fuckin UPS here almost always makes me the last stop on the route so I don't get shit until late afternoon.

This is a game I want on release day...no let me rephrase that, this is a game I NEED on release day. But at $44.99- what an amazing deal.

Does anyone think I'll be able to return the NewEgg copy to BB without a problem? I have 2 pre-orders in but don't trust NewEgg's shipping speed to get me the game in time.

Edit: My only concern is that BB will have a sticker with their pre-order DLC stuff on their Halo 4 retail copies. NewEgg's wont....

[quote name='Wedgie']If you have something from the MS store that you want to put the $25 towards I'd say go with that.

You get a bonus skin (that you could always sell on ebay for a bit of cash if you want) and that $25 is a decent chunk off another game or accessory. I would do it but I don't need any points and the accessories are overpriced. So I guess the $15 off immediately is more valuable in my case.[/QUOTE]

Well, I would use the MS credit towards a 4000 MSP card since those never really go on sale anymore (I always miss the ebay daily deal when they do go up), I did a bit of math and got the following:

@ Newegg: $45 + $50 4000 MSP card = $95

@ MS Store: $60 + $50 4000 MSP card - $25 MS credit = $85

So, looks like a little better deal to keep at the MS Store. But then again, I dont use points that much anyway...

[quote name='GamerDude316']Well, I would use the MS credit towards a 4000 MSP card since those never really go on sale anymore (I always miss the ebay daily deal when they do go up), I did a bit of math and got the following:

@ Newegg: $45 + $50 4000 MSP card = $95

@ MS Store: $60 + $50 4000 MSP card - $25 MS credit = $85

So, looks like a little better deal to keep at the MS Store. But then again, I dont use points that much anyway...[/QUOTE]

I have seen 4000 MSP card drop to $45 on newegg on newegg as well.

Sorry for bumping this, but this is my first preorder from Newegg and holy $^%# are they amazing. I chose free shipping and the game arrived this morning. Release day shipping for free and for $45 and with no tax. YAY!

(To boot: I'm also getting $35 back from that Xbox-Amex deal....)

[quote name='CaseX']Sorry for bumping this, but this is my first preorder from Newegg and holy $^%# are they amazing. I chose free shipping and the game arrived this morning. Release day shipping for free and for $45 and with no tax. YAY!

(To boot: I'm also getting $35 back from that Xbox-Amex deal....)[/QUOTE]

it's really purely dependent on where you live - if you live close to a distribution center, then you're golden. (i.e. i live in new york and the newegg shipping center for the north east is in new jersey, so i always get all pre-orders from newegg on release day)

bread's done
Back