[DEAD] Have a chance to win 360s from Gamestop (Supreme Commander Sweepstakes)

Hostile

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
Highlight than copy-and-paste http://www.gamestop.com/gs/sweepstakes/supcom360/ into your address bar.

Grand Prize (1)
  • Xbox 360 Elite (retails at $450)
  • Limited edition Supreme Commander faceplate (only 250 in existence)
  • Copy of Supreme Commander signed by Chris Taylor
  • Signed Supreme Commander poster
First Prizes (3)
  • Xbox 360 Pro (retail at $350)
  • Limited edition Supreme Commander faceplate
  • Copy of Supreme Commander signed by Chris Taylor
  • Signed Supreme Commander poster
Second Prizes (10)
  • Limited edition Supreme Commander faceplate
  • Copy of Supreme Commander
  • Supreme Commander poster
ENDS: July 3, 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, there's nothing I can do about that. Cheapy's affiliate link keeps popping up and Gamestop isn't smart enough to get it to work as a real link. I changed it to instructions instead until mguiddy or someone else can put the 'code' thing up. I tried but it still didn't work.

[quote name='Anbu_Zim']hmm how many times can you sign up? i just signed up, hopefully i'll get the 360 :p[/quote]

Not really sure. Probably only once per email... I sign up my family members using spam emails though. :D

Thanks OP, might want to add some more details.

Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, who are above the age of majority in the state in which they reside at the time of entry.

Minimum age's 18.

Limit: one online entry per person or e-mail address per Sweepstakes period, regardless of whether a person has more than one e-mail address. Entries with duplicate e-mail addresses are void.

However, if you mail in an entry:
Limit one entry per day, per household up to three (3) entries.

So really, you can enter this contest four times legally.

Threw my name in, even though I have a sneaking suspicion that no one actually wins Gamestop contests. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Dual45s']Threw my name in, even though I have a sneaking suspicion that no one actually wins Gamestop contests. Thanks OP![/quote]

I have a sneaking suspicion you're right.

Doesn't stop me from trying though!

[quote name='GoddessTio']All the links go bad when they get on here, for some reason. Yours is dead too.[/quote]

copy/paste the link worked for me. :)

bread's done
Back