DEAD - Hobbit's Tale Part 1: The Journey Begins (BB exclusive doc) - Free Code inside

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Best Buy's exclusive for The Hobbit included a 30 minute documentary called "A Hobbit's Tale Part 1: The Journey Begins". The code they provided is multi-use, so just enter HOBN94B89AAF708 on Cinemanow.com (sign in/up with your BB account) and you can watch it :)

http://www.cinemanow.com/

a_hobbits_tale_part_one_t_egins_a2ed8e99_175.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP.

Off topic, but does anyone have a code for the Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 exclusive they had? BestBuy screwed me out of a code and even after I sent them my receipt of my pre-order like they requested they didn't give me one. :whistle2:(

Thanks again, it was a nice documentary to watch about the making of the first film. Glad that you were able to post the code.

Thanks, SSJ. So was this content also available on-disc, or only through Cinemanow? Open question for anybody who grabbed this at BB, I guess.

[quote name='bdw418']Thanks, SSJ. So was this content also available on-disc, or only through Cinemanow? Open question for anybody who grabbed this at BB, I guess.[/QUOTE]

It's on the disc too from what I've read.

bread's done
Back