(Dead) Hori Digital Controllers (GCN) for $10.95 until 6 PM EST Today

I ordered two myself a while back, neonglow, and they arrived without a problem.

Looks like this deal's going to end today. How much did you pay for shipping?

[quote name='bdw418']I ordered two myself a while back, neonglow, and they arrived without a problem.

Looks like this deal's going to end today. How much did you pay for shipping?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would like to know this as well. I was considering picking up a couple unless shipping kills the deal. Thanks!

[quote name='chickenhawk']Yeah, I would like to know this as well. I was considering picking up a couple unless shipping kills the deal. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Neonglow paid $3.50 S/H for two controllers, so shipping shouldn't ruin things.

If I remember correctly, the controllers arrived in a reasonable amount of time, even with the slowest shipping method.

(I also bought 2 controllers, one of each color)

If you use economy shipping (2-12 days) its $3.50 (but there isn't tax). The 2-7 is $5, and the 2-3 is $8. I've been looking for these for a while, and at 11 bucks each its a great deal. its was a bit under $26 with the economy shipping.

i got two from estarland a couple months ago when they were $15 each. i had no problems with the transaction and they seemed to arrive quickly. too bad i can't get a pricematch on this sale :whistle2:/

Just so y'all know, when I chose economy shipping both of my controllers shipped in a bubble mailer. Surprisingly enough, both boxes--the controllers come in small boxes--arrived in mint condition.

[quote name='bdw418']Neonglow paid $3.50 S/H for two controllers, so shipping shouldn't ruin things.

If I remember correctly, the controllers arrived in a reasonable amount of time, even with the slowest shipping method.[/QUOTE]

neonglow must've been posting about the same time as me. Thanks for pointing that out! I think I'll order a couple! Thanks OP!

Thanks OP grabbed a black one (which is my second). The controller itself is great and this is a great price.

Keep in mind too that E-Starland has tons (and I mean TONS) of discounted Manga available. I wound up picking up a controller, along with around 5 volumes of various Manga. I would have picked up more, but with the San Diego Comic Con coming up for me, I'll be looking to buy more Manga there as well :)

[quote name='jkam']Thanks OP grabbed a black one (which is my second). The controller itself is great and this is a great price.[/QUOTE]
I totally agree about the controller, jkam. I became a total convert after holding one. They just feel so solid.

I did one of the orders back when it was $15, and with the slowest shipping, it took about a week. Showed up in a box, and I was very impressed with their service. I'd recommend them without a question from my first experience.

this controller is great, but the deal ends at 6pm est. oh, what other gamecube games works w/ this controller. like fighting games, i didn't like the snes controller that much?

Keep in mind that you can also use this for playing NES and SNES games on your Nintendo Revolution when it comes out.

[quote name='thorbahn3']Keep in mind that you can also use this for playing NES and SNES games on your Nintendo Revolution when it comes out.[/QUOTE]

Definitely thought of that already....but definitely worth the mention.

And the best part? Since the Rev has GC controller ports, you'll be able to use it for SNES games if they screw up the Rev controller too much.

[quote name='p1ka']this controller is great, but the deal ends at 6pm est. oh, what other gamecube games works w/ this controller. like fighting games, i didn't like the snes controller that much?[/QUOTE]
Thanks for pointing out the deadline, p1ka. I've updated the thread title accordingly.

To answer your question, basically any game that doesn't use the joystick should work fine with the Hori controller.

Thanks also for the replies, guys. Glad y'all like the deal! Now if a CAG can post a deal for a cheapass coffin, I can die a happy man.

One more thought.

I noticed something funny with the order confirmation. If you're shipping to somewhere other than your billing address, make sure the shipping address is correct. For some reason the apartment number for my billing address carried over to the shipping addy.

Anyway, I gave them a call at 703-941-0165, spoke to Kenji, and got everything fixed.

[quote name='bdw418']One more thought.

I noticed something funny with the order confirmation. If you're shipping to somewhere other than your billing address, make sure the shipping address is correct. For some reason the apartment number for my billing address carried over to the shipping addy.

Anyway, I gave them a call at 703-941-0165, spoke to Kenji, and got everything fixed.[/QUOTE]

Good 'ol Kenji! Always hooking CAGers up with the fix! :D

[quote name='chickenhawk']Good 'ol Kenji! Always hooking CAGers up with the fix! :D[/QUOTE]
The last time we met in an alleyway, he pulled a homemade DDR mat out of his jacket. It was shiny. I started crying.

I just received both of my Hori pads. Shipping was very fast considering the fact I ordered on Friday. They feel very comfortable just like the old SNES controllers. I should have bought more of these. :)

I ordered on Friday morning, and received my controllers on Saturday morning--incredibly fast shipping! :) Excellent quality, and a real bargin--thanks OP!

Strange, I paid for the cheapest shipping option and the controllers arrived today as well. Priority, I believe?

Anyway, I'll go ahead and change the thread title. Sorry you missed out on the deal, MorPhiend. It might come back at some point--who knows?

[quote name='bdw418']Strange, I paid for the cheapest shipping option and the controllers arrived today as well. Priority, I believe?

Anyway, I'll go ahead and change the thread title. Sorry you missed out on the deal, MorPhiend. It might come back at some point--who knows?[/QUOTE]

'Tis okay. I have wanted these, but I have been real good at not buying anything videogame related for around six weeks. It would be a shame to break that streak, especially considering it would have had to go on a credit card at this point.:hot:

bread's done
Back