Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    The Simpsons
    Futurama
    Roswell
    Angel
    Millennium
    King Of The Hill
    M*A*S*H

EDIT: Prices on Millennium and In Living Color has been raised.
EDIT 2: Added M*A*S*H

I was just about to post this over here, too :)

This is a sweet deal. Order two of them (to get over $25) and you'll get free shipping.

I ordered 24 and Millennium. I've been waiting on a good price for 24. This beats DDD 20% off by leaps and bounds.

In Living Color Shit
24 Shit "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR"
Buffy The Vampire Slayer Super Shit
The Simpsons Good
Futurama Good
Roswell Shit
Angel Shit Shit Shit
Millennium I dont know wtf this is but Shit
King Of The Hill Ok

Good deal. I picked up 24 and King of the Hill myself. I may order some more if I can think of who'd want some of these for Christmas presents. Too bad X-files wasn't on there...

i just bought millennium (great price) and ia book to bring my order to $25 bucks for free shipping

and everybody reading this should get 24 at that price....

if anyones got a 10% off code they want to toss out Pm Me (mostly on mill 24 or the futurama ) or email me at [email protected] its called share the love. you give me the code and you get 10% of what i spend So if i get 2 codes and spend 30 bucks You will get 3 bucks credited to your account

thanks

Thanks for the deal, I grabbed 2 copies of 24 (one for me, one as a gift for a friend who's in Iraq at the moment).

I would have gotten more, but I already own Futurama and The Simpsons.

Amazon's getting hit pretty hard, site's pretty slow.

We're sorry!
An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. If you were trying to make a purchase, please check Your Account to confirm that the order was placed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

well now I'm broke. :( I just got 24 so it looks like I'll have to get Ren and Stimpy next week.

For this share the love thang since I ordered Buffy, In Living Color & Angel (which mysteriously will take 3-6 days to ship any idea why?) I could have gotten a total of $15 off?!? Don't know how it work (how long would I have had to wait to get an e-mail) but I didn't see anyone order this combination anyway...

Well, you could figure out that even if you found every single season at this price, you'd still fork over more than $200, not to mention all the room you'd need.

But yes, I got it. And 24. Almost - almost - ordered millennium but danny-o's insightful and witty review of the first season ("I dont know wtf this is but Shit") convinced me otherwise. He does seem to be such an expert.

Picked up In Living Color and 24 for myself and Angel for my sister. All for $44.97. I didnt get charge tax which is found strange. Super Deal OP.
Thanks

[quote name='RandyTsai']Picked up In Living Color and 24 for myself and Angel for my sister. All for $44.97. I didnt get charge tax which is found strange. Super Deal OP.
Thanks[/quote]

As far as I know, you don't get taxed unless the store you're ordering from is also in the state in which you live.

Amazon, I believe, is in Seattle, therefore if you don't live in Seattle you don't get charged tax.

Also worth noting..

If you've tested their a9.com service/toolbar in the past, it automatically takes another 2% off.

I used a $20 gift certificate, had that automatically take off 2% and got free shipping.

Great deal.. glad someone else posted it.

bread's done
Back