[DEAD] I love McNuggets/Amazon $2,000 gift card contest

mmmmmmmm McNuggets. entered the contest thanks op. I agree about eating them everyday and s/s sauce is the best. Almost forgot the contest ends on my b-day maybe that's a good luck sign!

Last edited by a moderator:
Entered thanks. I love McNuggets. You know I've always wondered why people buy 6 pc nuggets for about 3 bucks when you can get two 4 pc nuggets for 2 bucks and tax.

Does the "Nuggnuts" campaign drive anyone else up the wall? I want to scream numbnuts during the commercials.

Oh, and thanks OP, even though I think I might have entered this before and just disqualified myself. DX

Thanks OP! I entered the contest...

I am as cheap ass they get I guess.

I buy the Tyson box that has about 20 nuggets for like 2.75 at Target and just make that at home.

Tastes like the ones from Wendy's and they are way cheaper.

Sweet & Sour sauce? I buy that on the cheap too (Kraft brand or whatever is cheap) at Walmart or Target too.

ie. buying them from a store and cookin' them on your own is cheap ass hell compared to McDonalds and healthier (depending on how you cook'em).

Just saying....

yes!

24/7 mcds 2mins from meeeeeeeeee!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo
i must not go and get 20mcnuggets!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh

I have to win the contest because I'm the ultimate Mcnugget fan. Me and my friends always drive to Mikeydees after class and get 20 nugs each. Its so unhealthy though :cry:

bread's done
Back