Dead Island - $45 New/ $40 Used at Gamestop

rey6eric

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
"GameStop has pre-owned copies of Dead Island on Xbox 360 or PS3 for only $39.99, and if you're a PowerUp Rewards Pro member, your additional 10% discount on pre-owned games and accessories, brings your cost for Dead Island down to $35.99. That's $24.00 in savings!*

PowerUp Rewards members also score more points for pre-owned purchases, so what are you waiting for? Your zombie "friends" — Walker, Infected, Suicider, Butcher, Thug, Ram and Floater — are waiting for you on Banoi. Don't keep them hanging!"

Click picture for link or click here.

Offer expires 11/8/11

I know this game has been on sale for $40 new at many places, but thought that some of you might be interested.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Did they fix the ps3 bugs?[/QUOTE]

rented my copy from gamefly, frame rate is choppy, matchmaking online is horrible!

I have a 20% off used game coupon from a birthday email. I may be tempted if GameStop has a limited edition copy with red box art.

[quote name='blindinglights']Was $40 new last week @ Amazon.[/QUOTE]

yep, picked it up last week using my giftcards from swagbucks. its a damn good game too!!

[quote name='Luxuria']I also got a 20% off for my birthday. Kinda want it at $20. Might just wait till BF, but this offer is tempting.[/QUOTE]

Did you guys do anything special to get the 20% off? Did it show up in an email or was it in your active offers? I'm kind of annoyed that I didn't get it because my birthday was last Saturday and never get any of gamestops offers.

ehh everyone talking about birthday coupons. I got one for my birthday last month but last my PUR card around the same time, took them nearly 6 weeks to mail my replacement card to me, and the code just expired a few days before the card finally arrived (today). they need to fix the PUR thing, because with Edge one other time I lost my card and you could just get a replacement instore, 6 weeks to mail a replacement card to a paying member is such a joke.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Did you guys do anything special to get the 20% off? Did it show up in an email or was it in your active offers? I'm kind of annoyed that I didn't get it because my birthday was last Saturday and never get any of gamestops offers.[/QUOTE]

I got an e-mail. I haven't check my Power rewards account in a few days. That's really strange. :whistle2:#

Good price on a good game . I got a lot of hours so far of play in the PS3 version with no problems. Single player only. I have at least 12 hrs into it and a lot more to go

Thanks for the heads up, picked up a copy and used a $10 off preowned game coupon. (There's a special for using 6,000 power up reward points on their website if anyone is interested)

[quote name='ThingontheFloor']Thanks for the heads up, picked up a copy and used a $10 off preowned game coupon. (There's a special for using 6,000 power up reward points on their website if anyone is interested)[/QUOTE]

The coupon you are talking about has been removed. It says "sold out" when I tried to redeem it. (How a coupon gets sold out baffles me, but whatever)

I have a friend bugging me to get this on 360 to play with her; I was gonna hold out for a Steam sale. The Gamestop coupon might have pushed me over but if I can't get it... :\

bread's done
Back